Info for new HK shooters - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Info for new HK shooters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New HK owner and forum member here. After several unsatisfying purchases of Austrian varietals and many years of lusting after the P30 I finally decided to take the plunge, buying an HK P30S. Two months later I’m hooked. Got a VP9 SK, have a VP9 on the way to my FFL and definitely see a P30LS in my future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so i have p30lem v1, its actually my second handgun, which i bought back in 2010. Roughly about 150 rounds through it. I simply did not like the lem trigger. Currently i mostly shoot glocks in classes and my carry is a g19 gen4, but i want to give some time to p30. My question is, since i was only able to find the opposite (non lem to lem conversion), is there a way to convert lem to standard da/sa trigger? i want it to be as close as possible to vp9. i know people will say its easier to sell, honestly its not as this gun has a holster, light and other things already set up for it. I just finally decided to give it more time. So, is there easy way to swap out the lem stuff? (its just not great for point shooting imho)

otherwise i do have a 9mm ump with a brace. looking forward to building an mp5 next.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Sponsored Links