A new shooter to the other side of the Atlantic - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: A new shooter to the other side of the Atlantic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by landseer View Post
    Welcome to the site. You can not go wrong with any HK USP. It is my favorite series of HK handguns. Rock solid. What island in the Canaries are you on? When I was in college, I lived in Salamanca, Spain for 6 months. For Christmas and New Years, I went to Tenerife for two weeks. Best vacation ever. You Spaniards do know how to party!!! Best New Year celebration I ever went through. Glad I survived. Congrats on your great handgun.
    I live in Gran Canaria but I lived for a time in Salamanca. I love al H&K products.

Quote Originally Posted by Graves14 View Post
    Hola hermano. mucho gusto! El USP es una pistola mas fina. ¿Tienes fotografias?
    Right now I only have this one that I made with a camera of poor quality

A new shooter to the other side of the Atlantic-19984870_1490082594417664_1438491200058294272_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Matias,

Welcome to the site--- your English is fine!!!

Tony
    I use a translator
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum; qui victoriam cupit, milites imbuat diligenter; qui secundos optat eventus, dimicet arte, non casu. Nemo provocare, nemo audet offendere, quem intellegit superiorem esse pugnaturum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Welcome from New Jersey! What is the process for getting a gun in Spain?
    HK VP9 Tactical
    CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
    CZ 75 Compact (steel/railed, SKU: 99021)
    CZ 75 Pre-B (1995)
    CZ P-07
    Sig Sauer P226 ASE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echup View Post
    Welcome from New Jersey! What is the process for getting a gun in Spain?
    In Spain we have a VERY strict weapon regulation that only allows us to use weapons for hunting or for sport (IPSC, precision ...) and only in the places destined for that purpose.

Carrying weapons is prohibited and very punishable by law.

For civil use there are three types of license and for example for sports license you have to pay an annual federation license, attend shooting lessons with an instructor for six months and do a written exam and another precision exam in which you have to get a minimum score to approve, logically also a physical and psychological review. All this paying and not cheap precisely.

We can not keep weapons at home unless we have a special safe box and have the approval of the police, if you do not have this box you have to keep the gun in your shooting club.

Every three years you have to take your weapons to the police to have an inspection and see that you have not modified them.

God bless America.

I have learned more in an hour reading this forum for a year in my listening shooting club shooters. Thx
    Last edited by Vidor; 01-23-2018 at 08:31 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vidor View Post
    In Spain we have a VERY strict weapon regulation that only allows us to use weapons for hunting or for sport (IPSC, precision ...) and only in the places destined for that purpose.

Carrying weapons is prohibited and very punishable by law.

For civil use there are three types of license and for example for sports license you have to pay an annual federation license, attend shooting lessons with an instructor for six months and do a written exam and another precision exam in which you have to get a minimum score to approve, logically also a physical and psychological review. All this paying and not cheap precisely.

We can not keep weapons at home unless we have a special safe box and have the approval of the police, if you do not have this box you have to keep the gun in your shooting club.

Every three years you have to take your weapons to the police to have an inspection and see that you have not modified them.

God bless America.

I have learned more in an hour reading this forum for a year in my listening shooting club shooters. Thx

very interesting...thank you for sharing this info and welcome to this great forum:)

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Welcome from an HK fan in France. Glad to have you on the site.
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks to all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome brother Matias! The gun laws there are very similar to our laws in Canada :-( Great to have you here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome!
    Former Glock user

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vidor View Post
    HI, brothers in arms. My name is Matias (Mathias) and I am a sports shooter from the Canary Islands, Spain, and a happy owner of a USP 9mm full size.

I want to apologize for my bad English. Thank you very much for accepting me and I hope to learn from yours.
    Bienvenido Matias. De que parte de las islas afortunadas vives? Yo vivi en Las Palmas en mi infancia. Saludos del otro lado del charco.
    Vidor likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    Bienvenido Matias. De que parte de las islas afortunadas vives? Yo vivi en Las Palmas en mi infancia. Saludos del otro lado del charco.
    Exactamente de Las Palmas, thx Superstar, briHKat & venomsfp9.

Today is a great day for me as a fan of H&K, look what gifts my girlfriend has given me.

A new shooter to the other side of the Atlantic-whatsapp-image-2018-01-25-08.40.31.jpeg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links