A new shooter to the other side of the Atlantic
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: A new shooter to the other side of the Atlantic

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Vidor's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2018
    Location : Canary Islands - Spain
    Posts : 15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default A new shooter to the other side of the Atlantic

    HI, brothers in arms. My name is Matias (Mathias) and I am a sports shooter from the Canary Islands, Spain, and a happy owner of a USP 9mm full size.

    I want to apologize for my bad English. Thank you very much for accepting me and I hope to learn from yours.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum; qui victoriam cupit, milites imbuat diligenter; qui secundos optat eventus, dimicet arte, non casu. Nemo provocare, nemo audet offendere, quem intellegit superiorem esse pugnaturum.

  2. #2
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Age : 30
    Posts : 758
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidor View Post
    HI, brothers in arms. My name is Matias (Mathias) and I am a sports shooter from the Canary Islands, Spain, and a happy owner of a USP 9mm full size.

    I want to apologize for my bad English. Thank you very much for accepting me and I hope to learn from yours.
    Welcome aboard from the communist state of New York. Got a great group here with more knowledge than the entire Encyclopedia Britannica. Enjoy!

    You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

  3. #3
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,752
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    Default

    Welcome!

    Hope the weather is nice there right now? Would love to visit for holiday sometime. When I lived Madrid I never had the time to pop over for a weekend visit.

    Do you have completions in the islands or do you need to travel to compete?
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Vidor's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2018
    Location : Canary Islands - Spain
    Posts : 15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    Welcome aboard from the communist state of New York. Got a great group here with more knowledge than the entire Encyclopedia Britannica. Enjoy!

    You Can't Beat My Meat!!!
    Thx TheJerkman, I have been reading this forum for a long time and I have learned many things.

    I am in the process of installing the Match Trigger Kit and adjustable LPA sights.

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Vidor's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2018
    Location : Canary Islands - Spain
    Posts : 15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    Welcome!

    Hope the weather is nice there right now? Would love to visit for holiday sometime. When I lived Madrid I never had the time to pop over for a weekend visit.

    Do you have completions in the islands or do you need to travel to compete?
    Thank to God we have many competitions on the islands but not national category.
    Last edited by Vidor; 01-22-2018 at 08:55 PM.

  7. #6
    sdx
    sdx is offline
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Location : Nordeast
    Posts : 128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Welcome, I also have a full size USP in 9mm.

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Vidor's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2018
    Location : Canary Islands - Spain
    Posts : 15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdx View Post
    Welcome, I also have a full size USP in 9mm.
    Is not it a very fun toy? Hahaha

  9. #8
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    landseer's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Location : Nevada
    Posts : 417
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Welcome to the site. You can not go wrong with any HK USP. It is my favorite series of HK handguns. Rock solid. What island in the Canaries are you on? When I was in college, I lived in Salamanca, Spain for 6 months. For Christmas and New Years, I went to Tenerife for two weeks. Best vacation ever. You Spaniards do know how to party!!! Best New Year celebration I ever went through. Glad I survived. Congrats on your great handgun.

  10. #9
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 368
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Hola hermano. mucho gusto! El USP es una pistola mas fina. ¿Tienes fotografias?

  11. #10
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 31,073
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

    Default

    Matias,

    Welcome to the site--- your English is fine!!!

    Tony

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •