MP5 offerings in Europe? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MP5 offerings in Europe?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

B&T is excellent, their 9mm SMG beats the MP5 any day :)

https://i.imgur.com/dmUMapB.jpg

JBG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Superstar @baljar
    Yeah, maybe I‘m getting an sp5k. I will wait tho if I find a reasonably priced MP5 first.
    B&T is highly regarded here and they are relatively cheap. The APC9 with the Aimpoint T1 comes at the same price as a MKE T94...
    But the Grip of the APC9 and the straight blowback system turn me extremely off.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    Yeah the MKE guns seem to be fine but they aren‘t HK...

It seems like the French have relatively easy access to genuine MP5s.
    HAD. In France we had access to genuine MP5s, but not "easy". As of August 1 of this year, it is illegal for civilians to buy or sell any gun that started life as full auto. Those of us who purchased one when it was legal are allowed to keep what we have (for now), but when current owners pass away or lose their permit, the gun is supposed to be destroyed or neutralized.

I don't know what changes have been made in Switzerland as a result of the new EU gun law that passed a while back, but you have some of the most open access to true HK MP5s, including full auto. Here is a link to a Swiss site that will have most of us drooling: https://www.petitesannonces.ch/recherche/?q=MP5&tid=12
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

You got that right Callahan. Full auto for those prices!? How much is an mp5 full auto in France?

JBG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    HAD. In France we had access to genuine MP5s, but not "easy". As of August 1 of this year, it is illegal for civilians to buy or sell any gun that started life as full auto. Those of us who purchased one when it was legal are allowed to keep what we have (for now), but when current owners pass away or lose their permit, the gun is supposed to be destroyed or neutralized.

I don't know what changes have been made in Switzerland as a result of the new EU gun law that passed a while back, but you have some of the most open access to true HK MP5s, including full auto. Here is a link to a Swiss site that will have most of us drooling: https://www.petitesannonces.ch/recherche/?q=MP5&tid=12
    I feel you. I know that site and i contacted many people there, but as I don‘t speak french very well, they don‘t reply...

JBG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    You got that right Callahan. Full auto for those prices!? How much is an mp5 full auto in France?

That‘s a swiss site.
    But for a somewhat new MP5 (FA) you pay about 2800 CHF (about 3Glocks) and the well used ones are about 1500-2000 CHF....
    SDs can get somewhat expensive, 3000-6000 CHF...0

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    You'd have to ask the military or the police. Civilians can't have full auto in France. At least in the States there are some gun shops with shooting ranges where you can rent full auto guns. That's not possible here in France. Belgium and Switzerland are the two countries that I know allowed civilian ownership of full auto weapons (there may well be others). Since they are still for sale on the Swiss site, I assume that it is still possible in Switzerland, but I don't know what the current situation is in Belgium.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    I feel you. I know that site and i contacted many people there, but as I don‘t speak french very well, they don‘t reply...
    Here are a couple more Swiss sites that you probably know (for those in the U.S., don't bother trying to contact them - most of them won't even talk to you if you don't live in Switzerland):
    Armurerie Lagardere - Stand de tir , la Chaux-de-Fonds - Suisse. - accueil
    Armes
    http://waffen-joray.ch/

JBG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Here are a couple more Swiss sites that you probably know (for those in the U.S., don't bother trying to contact them - most of them won't even talk to you if you don't live in Switzerland):
    Armurerie Lagardere - Stand de tir , la Chaux-de-Fonds - Suisse. - accueil
    Armes
    http://waffen-joray.ch/
    Thanks. Joray is asupern shop. The HK33 for that price is very appealing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links