New Guy From California - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New Guy From California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just saying welcome from one Californian to another... You should be able to get a ton of useful info build info here. As to cali legalities, I'm not a lawyer, but I've worked in the ca firearms industry for over 15 years now and would be happy to assist any way I can.
    BTAZ likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 05/66Hk41 View Post
    Just saying welcome from one Californian to another... You should be able to get a ton of useful info build info here. As to cali legalities, I'm not a lawyer, but I've worked in the ca firearms industry for over 15 years now and would be happy to assist any way I can.
    Where do you live? I live in Orange County but work Long Beach..
    and Thank You for the Help..
    Starting to find out it’s going to be timely and expensive for this MP5 (clone) ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BTAZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 05/66Hk41 View Post
    Where do you live? I live in Orange County but work Long Beach..
    and Thank You for the Help..
    Starting to find out it’s going to be timely and expensive for this MP5 (clone) ..
    I'm in the San gabriel valley...yeah you'll find out quick that hk=$$...but its money well spent to be part of the club.
    BTAZ likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Welcome to the forums! There is a lot of great information here and will surely be a great resource! It's really unfortunate what Cali has done to our rights, but we welcome you here!
    BTAZ likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As a cop friend told me long time ago, nothing will get you in trouble faster then following "legal advice" given by gun salesmen. Good luck OP!
    BTAZ likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome! I'm also in Cali. I have a USP9. Glad to have you as part of the group!
    BTAZ likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A belated welcome! I'm in the San Jose area....i started my adventure into HK this year with a USP9....the bug has bit and now I'm looking at adding to the HK collection...yeah, California gun laws are asinine...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links