Couldn't Wait any longer, Now a new owner of a P30 V3 9mm - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Couldn't Wait any longer, Now a new owner of a P30 V3 9mm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats! Great price.
    Why would you already say that you will sell it when you can keep the new one and sell the Blocks?
    Then you will have 2 new rides and can kick the Accords/Camrys out of the garage?
    German Cars and Guns
    Italian Motorcycles
    North-West Coast IPAs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    wait... you have a mis-matched slide and frame? are the serial numbers mismatched as well, between slide/barrel/frame?
    The numbers match, but the date codes don't. It looks like others have posted that the frame is a year earlier like mine is.
    H&K Guns I own:

HK P30L V3 LE 9mm
    HK P30L V1-4.1 9mm
    HK P30sk V1 LE 9mm
    1941 K98K ayf 8mm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Criz View Post
    Congrats! Great price.
    Why would you already say that you will sell it when you can keep the new one and sell the Blocks?
    Then you will have 2 new rides and can kick the Accords/Camrys out of the garage?
    Hey now, I have a special relationship with my pair of sequential serial numbered Glock 19 Gen 3 RTF2. If you can believe it, RTF2 models are actually sought after by many. If you can stomach the idea of a collector "Block".

I will probably ditch the G43, so much praise for a single stack 9mm when it is beat in every possible way by the Sig P365.
    I was thinking I would sell this P30 when I finally obtain a P30L but there is something about that smell... or is it a feel... I mean it is my first HK I ever owned...

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

oh... my bad... BA and AK are 1 year off. forgot my HK date codes for a second there, and thought they were 10 years apart. :D
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat... 2. Shoot guns... 3. Fire... 4. Gasoline... 5. Make juniors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger78 View Post
    Hey now, I have a special relationship with my pair of sequential serial numbered Glock 19 Gen 3 RTF2. If you can believe it, RTF2 models are actually sought after by many. If you can stomach the idea of a collector "Block".

I will probably ditch the G43, so much praise for a single stack 9mm when it is beat in every possible way by the Sig P365.
    I was thinking I would sell this P30 when I finally obtain a P30L but there is something about that smell... or is it a feel... I mean it is my first HK I ever owned...
    Oh I had no idea there was such a thing as a "collector" Glock. That's cool then.
    Interested in how you like the trigger. Might take a bit to get used to but I think you will really like it and no doubt you will love the gun.
    I still shoot my CZ P01 better but there is something about the HK that I love. Built like a tank. 3,000 rounds and not a single incident.
    Enjoy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Couldn't Wait any longer, Now a new owner of a P30 V3 9mm-20181211_183327.jpg

The DA trigger pull is brutal compared to what I am accustomed to. The SA is amazing! Wow the trigger is very light on this guy. I also think the reset isn't that long. One of the biggest complaints I have read about is a long reset but I had no problems with double taps.

I have to say being a Glock guy for 10+ years with 6 years carrying a G19 for my job, the HK has a solid smoothness about it. I only have 150rds through the HK now but my initial impression is quite good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Never shoot a P30 before but will be soon! Nice looking Batman pistol

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Couldn't Wait any longer, Now a new owner of a P30 V3 9mm

I love my P30sk, great choice! I love H&K's combat DA/SA system, I do have a recent P30sk in LEM I'm still getting used to :)
    Last edited by Josefius; 12-15-2018 at 04:40 PM.
    -
    "Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger78 View Post
    Well I just couldn't wait any longer to track down a P30L V1 9mm LEM LE. My favorite gun shop where I live gave me an incredible deal on a P30 so I figured I could just sell it when the P30Ls come back. It is a BA date code and doesn't look like it has been used much at all. The gun is in the original box with a couple mags for $405. I don't think I can post pictures yet but I will soon. I can now add an HK to my signature.

I will hopefully get some range time by the end of the week!
    Congrats on finding one. I found a P30L 40 S&W V2 LEM for the same price. Im changing the trigger either to a Light LEM or to a DA/SA. The original LEM is straight trash. Hopefully u like shooting your P30.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SwissK31ppq View Post
    I found a P30L 40 S&W V2 LEM for the same price. Im changing the trigger either to a Light LEM or to a DA/SA
    You cannot convert a factory LEM to DA/SA in the P series...
    ”What do you want to discuss now, my favorite color?”–Col. Nathan R. Jessup

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links