New Zenith Z5RS, H7K SP5K and P2000 owner!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Zenith Z5RS, H7K SP5K and P2000 owner!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default New Zenith Z5RS, H7K SP5K and P2000 owner!!!!

Hello guys!
    Yup...I went deep! lol!!
    First came the Zenith Z5RS...saw it at my LGS and i really could not pass it up...I had missed one on the last run and i could not pass up the opportunity to own one, so I bought it, shot it, and the rest is history. I have never been so thrilled to shoot a firearm as I have with this gun! So NATURALLY, I had to try an SP5K. After a search in other gun stores in my area, I found a store that had one, and, was willing to take in some trades towards the SP5K! So after trading in some safe queens, I walked out of the gun store with my new SP5K. Finally, after lurking this forum, I figured I "needed" an H7K pistol in my collection. I have mostly Glocks, and only striker fired pistols in my collection, so I figured I needed a hammer-fired, DA gun as well. Again, out went some rarely fired handguns, and in came the P2000. I am very thrilled!!! I can't wait to shoot the SP5K and P2000! of course, I will be SBR-ing the Z5RS and the SP5K, and I will be adding the try-lug barrel and magazine paddle release to the SP5K as well...HKPARTS.NET is awesome!!!

What I need now is a good kydex OWB holster for the P2000, and a kydex magazine holster for the MP5 mags. I have seen the Kydex MP5 mag holsters in pictures on some folks, but I cannot find any manufacturer that makes them.
    If anyone can point me in the right direction for these Items, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I look forward to interacting with fellow HK enthusiasts on this fine forum!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Zenith Z5RS, H7K SP5K and P2000 owner!!!!-fullsizeoutput_1a77.jpeg   New Zenith Z5RS, H7K SP5K and P2000 owner!!!!-m-l7v7zosgcrr6-ixfj3qw.jpg  

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Congrats on your new acquisitions, nothing wrong with swapping out and trading up. I don't recall which models or the specific years but some of the newer H&K SP's have a new configuration that makes adding a paddle release difficult so you'll want to look into that. There is a thread or threads on that here from not too long ago.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the acquisitions!!!
    You dove in deep.

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Haha! It’s nice to see some STOKE on the forum.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now I also need to get an LEM trigger for my P2000 lol

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Perfect start... great collection!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

welcome! Nice collection!!!

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome from another new guy! What are your impressions of the SP5K vs. the Zenith at this point? Also are you considering the magazine paddle release option for your SP5K?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    Haha! It’s nice to see some STOKE on the forum.
    I got excited for him just reading the post lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hell yeah, man! Once you get the SP5K with the tri lug and paddle release you’re gonna sbr it, let’s be real. I love mine and I could fee your excitement through the screen haha. Welcome and congrats!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links