HK Owner for the Last 2 years & new to the forum

Thread: HK Owner for the Last 2 years & new to the forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK Owner for the Last 2 years & new to the forum

Good morning everyone!
    My name is Vince and 2 years ago, I bought my first pistol for recreation and defense and purchased an HK USP 9mm Full Sized.

I absolutely love it and currently purchased and installed a hogue grip, Match Weight Compensator, Extended Mag Release, & Jet Funnel system.

Yesterday, I found a website that was selling the infamous USP Match Trigger set and plan on buying the complete Upper USP Tactical Slide and the USP 9mm Tactical Barrel.

A little bit about myself, I'm currently active duty in the United States Marine Corps and currently making plans to get into Recreational Pistol Competitions and 3Gun. Previously, I was a nationally ranked Shotgun shooter in college and want to get back into shooting sports.

I look forward to interacting with all of you on here who have so much wisdom and experience with HK and to learn as much as I can and welcome any and all recommendations you may have!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

First of all, thank you for your service to our great country. For your first HK pistol, you made an excellent choice. I think the USP series is the best modern handgun on the market, despite being twenty five years old. Even though you have your full size 9mm tricked out, I suggest you try a 9mm Expert. Has the match trigger and is super accurate and reliable, but does not have the threaded barrel like the USP 9 SD. Thank you again for your service.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Vince,

Welcome to the site, and thank you for your service to our country!!!

Tony

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Welcome, The USP is a great pistol.

Thanks for your service!
    HK - No Compromise

Sponsored Links