New Member from TN
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The_Crow
  • 1 Post By frogman342

Thread: New Member from TN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default New Member from TN

Good morning all, I recently got into the HK game with an MP5A2 that was rebuilt by HK Ralph Jr. Since then, I have been sourcing my new build. I purchased an USC to do a UMP conversion on and I managed to find a UMP receiver section here so that sources the hardest part. Next step is who to send it to for the conversion? I have been talking with Tom at Tommybuilt and realize he does an amazing job but I also found other shops that do the conversion as well. Is Tommy the one to send it to?

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whats up Clarksville? I am a small dealer in Pleasant View TN. Exit 24 off of I24 so just south of you by 20 miles. I did a UMP conversion many years ago and back then a big name in UMP conversions was H.D.P.S. Don't know if they are still helpful but maybe someone else can chime in. Contact me if you would like to stop by some time and shoot the bull.
    GuntherRommel likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Definitely go with Tommy to do anything UMP/USC or SL8/G36 related. Yes others can do the work but he is clearly the subject matter expert with these specific builds.
    GuntherRommel likes this.
    SR9-TC,91,MR762,416 10 inch,SL-6,SL-7,SL-8x2,MP-5N,USC and a USC to UMP 45,Tan and Black Mark 23, USP 45 Elite&Expert,USP Expert 9mmx2,USP 45T Black-Tan-Green frame's,USP 45CT,USP 45 Match HE&SS,USP 45f Green-Grey-Tan Frame's,USP 45c 50th,USP 40T,USP 40f Custom Combat Green-Tan Frame,USP 40c Green-Grey-Tan Frame's,USP 9mm SS,USP 357c,USP 9T,P2000 & P2000sk 357,HK45,HK45T Tan-OD-Black,HK45T&45 all Tan,HK45c FDEx2,VP9x3,P9S,P7 PSP,P7 M8 w/TB,VP70Z,4.380x2,19mm Flare Gunx2,26mm Flare Gunx3

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
    Whats up Clarksville? I am a small dealer in Pleasant View TN. Exit 24 off of I24 so just south of you by 20 miles. I did a UMP conversion many years ago and back then a big name in UMP conversions was H.D.P.S. Don't know if they are still helpful but maybe someone else can chime in. Contact me if you would like to stop by some time and shoot the bull.
    I can definitely do that. Iím all over the area doing HVAC so Iíll stop in one day Iím in the area. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frogman342 View Post
    Definitely go with Tommy to do anything UMP/USC or SL8/G36 related. Yes others can do the work but he is clearly the subject matter expert with these specific builds.
    Thatís what I was thinking but sometimes there is the lone smith who just nails it. I definitely appreciate the personal responses from Tommy and have friends who have used him for conversions. Thank you for your input!

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryeguy001 View Post
    I can definitely do that. I’m all over the area doing HVAC so I’ll stop in one day I’m in the area. Thanks for the help.

Cool. Give me a call at 615-585-9988

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Welcome from OH.
    HK - No Compromise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Welcome from VA! Tom is one of the best if not the best for these, great customer service and turn around times. You will not be disappointed.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

Welcome to the site!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome!!

Sponsored Links