Hey
    They got two of my cards as well, and charged the hell out of them'
    Looks like a lot of problems there, no one will answer the phone either

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You are not the only one:

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkparts-...mpromised.html

There is a HKParts sub forum here and you need to go there and read more threads.
    2BDivn likes this.
    HK - No Compromise

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)

Welcome to the site--- sorry to hear about that!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Had my card compromised too in October after ordering from HKparts.net

Wife and I had to get up and leave our food where it sat at the restaurant because Wellsfargo blocked all of our cards following the flurry of fraudulent charges. VERY EMBARRASSING.

I've been ordering from HKparts for years and never had a problem until the last year or so. Now I need $500 worth of parts to complete a USC conversion and I'm very hesitant about ordering what I need from HK parts.

It's a crying shame about what has happened to that website. It was one of the best sources for this stuff.
    Glocking26 likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JagerActual View Post
    Had my card compromised too in October after ordering from HKparts.net

Wife and I had to get up and leave our food where it sat at the restaurant because Wellsfargo blocked all of our cards following the flurry of fraudulent charges. VERY EMBARRASSING.

I've been ordering from HKparts for years and never had a problem until the last year or so. Now I need $500 worth of parts to complete a USC conversion and I'm very hesitant about ordering what I need from HK parts.

It's a crying shame about what has happened to that website. It was one of the best sources for this stuff.
    Most credit card companies will now create a digital card number that is good for only one use but will link to your regular acct. that way even if the data is stolen it cannot be re-used. Look into your bank and see if that is an option.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graves14 View Post
    Most credit card companies will now create a digital card number that is good for only one use but will link to your regular acct.
    I used this with Capital One. You can even turn off the virtual number after you use it.

That said, I hate ordering from them. The owner Adam Webber is currently serving time for some shady things so God only knows what is going on with the customer data.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The new website is a mess as well. Very frustrating trying to look through and find the stuff. I have avoided using a credit card out of principle but with how the website is performing I am not sure what they have going on.
    veritas likes this.

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

In all honesty, their new website is beyond horrible. I hope improvements are planned as they really messed up a good thing. While the old web page wasn't perfect, it did provide a very usable and easily navigable place to find what you needed. Hopefully this is just a really really rough start to a much better thing.......time will tell.....or better yet, maybe HK USA will get everything under the sun in inventory in Columbus GA. If that happens, I'm calling @SudS to bring the van!!!! :)
    HK CS1 likes this.
    Heckler & Koch Shooting Team
    Heckler & Koch Certified Armorer

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bystok View Post
    In all honesty, their new website is beyond horrible. I hope improvements are planned as they really messed up a good thing. While the old web page wasn't perfect, it did provide a very usable and easily navigable place to find what you needed. Hopefully this is just a really really rough start to a much better thing.......time will tell.....or better yet, maybe HK USA will get everything under the sun in inventory in Columbus GA. If that happens, I'm calling @SudS to bring the van!!!! :)
    If I hang with you, maybe I can get “back room” privileges?!
    bystok likes this.

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

worked once before with persistence!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links