HKPRO Forums banner

Hello from a German HK owner living in Michigan

3K views 31 replies 23 participants last post by  Centurion02 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to drop a friendly Hello to everyone! I am originally from Germany, active reserve COL in the German Army. So I have been using HKs for many years. We've been living in the US for 5 years now and since I bought a bunch of HK pistols and now just recently a IGF G3 which I found at a local gun store at a decent price. The G3 is the rifle I first learned shooting with during my early days in the Army so I had to get it there was not a way around it ;-)
I haven't shot it yet but I'd like to make it a decent shooter so I know there will be a few mods coming therefore I joined the forum hoping for some good interaction and tips.

Cheers everyone!

JK

#20 · (Edited)
Greetings Jim,

Like you, I'm also from Michigan, live in Michigan, am new to HK Pro, just got my first HK not long ago, and an interesting factoid, my Father is 100% German. This site is amazing. I can't even begin to count how many times I've used it leading up to the purchase of my SP5 and my SP5K, let alone since I made my purchases. I'm sure you were just as happy to join as I was.

Living in Kazoo, you aren't far from me. I'm currently residing in the Lansing area, GO Spartans!

R/

#29 ·
It one of those junky units that has screws to hold it on.
I had to grind the cr$p out of it to get it to work.
Standing, I can tear up a man size silhouette at 200 yards.
Running magazine changing drills are a lot more fun.
txnintn

note typo, it's a JLD not a JDL my bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.