Hypothetical Discussion: What if HK never was?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical Discussion: What if HK never was?

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hypothetical Discussion: What if HK never was?

A thought occurred to me as I looked over the contents of my safe...which is largely occupied by Germans, and I wondered what it might look like if HK never existed? Where would my interests lie? Would I be more engaged in other disciplines? What would my first and second line gear look like if the 416 and HK45 never were?

Scary to think about, but how would your version of "It's a 'Wunderbar' Life" play out?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would have much more money than I do now....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's an easy answer for me. I'd have a closet full of Sig Sauers, instead. Their catalog of arms are pretty similar and I got into Sigs long before the H&K bug bit me. Still keep an eye out for rare variants such as the P228s sold a few years back that were on P229 frames with M11 markings struck out (part of a canceled government contract to replace the standard non-rail P228 for Naval Aviators).

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow, I never thought of that... What if there's something else that doesn't exist now that would be better than HK?

On a real note, I don't know. The first gun I ever shot was a USP Elite 10 years ago..... Didn't buy my first gun until 4 months ago. Now I have 4 HK's.

If not HK.... I would own a host of FNH's.
    Transf M16
    Transf M11
    Transf M10
    Transf Sten
    Transf UZI
    Transf HK Sear
    CheyTac M200 .408
    FN Ballista
    Barrett M82a1
    AI AXMC
    PWS MK220 6.5cm
    HK MR762
    HK MR556
    HK Mark 23
    HK45 Tactical
    HK USP SD 9mm
    HK USP Match 45
    HK USP Combat Tan
    HK P30L
    HK VP9
    HK P7 PSP
    CEMTE 308
    FNX Tactical FDE
    S&W M&P VTAC
    Ruger LCP2
    Seekins Billet SPR
    WMA/Geissele AR15
    PSA KS47
    SBR 556 10.3
    SBR 556 7.5
    SBR 300blk 7.5
    Beretta Silver Pigeon
    Gold Plated AK47

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Beretta's, Sigs, and Caracals.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat... 2. Shoot guns... 3. Fire... 4. Gasoline... 5. Make juniors

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Colt MP5 lol

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

HK is in fact a complete and utter myth. It's time to come clean.

The Germans are still producing the "HK" guns in the Neckar River valley in an underground facility hidden under the Mauser Werk factory there. The "HK" guns and parts are shipped via refurbed coastal gun shell elevators up through the hillside to the shell company in Lindehof where the HK GmbH HQ's is situated. This is why it is important to have modular design in HK weapons so parts can be assembled in the Lindenhof facility to make it "look" like a functional plant for non-German visitors. In this way if the "HK" Lindenhof factory is ever bombed they can continue pumping out GMG's, MP7's and Phased Plasma Rifles in the 120 watt range without interruption.

Also. If you grind away the HK GmbH receiver markings and hold it up to UV light you see the secret Mauser Werk markings underneath. Also when you play the "HK" Octoberfest CD in reverse it provides instructions on the rise of the Fourth Reich. Sorry to break the news to you.

Had HK never come to be lots of good guys in the world would have had to use inferior weapons to combat the bad guys that is for sure.

G3Kurz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

... so then when's the broom handle HK45 coming out?

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I do not accept the premise. I fully expect the four horsemen of the apocalypse to be armed with HK45s and HK416s.
    Sparkplugs are irrelevant.
    Plenty of HK's and clones.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by G3Kurz View Post
    HK is in fact a complete and utter myth. It's time to come clean.

The Germans are still producing the "HK" guns in the Neckar River valley in an underground facility hidden under the Mauser Werk factory there. The "HK" guns and parts are shipped via refurbed coastal gun shell elevators up through the hillside to the shell company in Lindehof where the HK GmbH HQ's is situated. This is why it is important to have modular design in HK weapons so parts can be assembled in the Lindenhof facility to make it "look" like a functional plant for non-German visitors. In this way if the "HK" Lindenhof factory is ever bombed they can continue pumping out GMG's, MP7's and Phased Plasma Rifles in the 120 watt range without interruption.

Also. If you grind away the HK GmbH receiver markings and hold it up to UV light you see the secret Mauser Werk markings underneath. Also when you play the "HK" Octoberfest CD in reverse it provides instructions on the rise of the Fourth Reich. Sorry to break the news to you.

Had HK never come to be lots of good guys in the world would have had to use inferior weapons to combat the bad guys that is for sure.

G3Kurz
    THIS is why my parents told me never to do hard drugs.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links