Heckler & Koch GmbH Financial Statements - Page 22
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Heckler & Koch GmbH Financial Statements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Default Heckler & Koch GmbH Financial Statements

I'm a firm believer that we (the civilian consumer) is keeping HK alive. I also believe that they are listening. HK will forever continue on. Either with its current owner or new, but it will survive simply because of it's brand recognition.

No Compromise.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    I'm a firm believer that we (the civilian consumer) is keeping HK alive. I also believe that they are listening. HK will forever continue on. Either with its current owner or new, but it will survive simply because of it's brand recognition.

No Compromise.
    That my friend sums it up nicely !

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crashmc View Post
    Thank you Sir!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Civilian sales are a definite infusion!!!

Tony

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crashmc View Post
    Maybe but they have some very serious obstacles to overcome before they can be considered "whole" again.

1. Debt to the tune of 250M+ Euro with high (9%) interest rates
    2. Junk Bond Credit Rating
    3. Trial on potential illegal exports to Mexico that could further restrict exports
    4. The need for multi-year govt contracts to the tune of 100K's of something to keep the line busy (like in the past SA80's, G36's, G3's) or a new "SA80A3" contract with the Brits they just passed on!
    5. German govt relief from export permit delays
    6. Issuance of German govt hold-on contract delivery orders
    7. A non-Germany based design and production facility producing non-German IP products for export to countries "off limits" by the German War Weapons Act (much of the world)
    8. Greater focus on the US Commercial market. Make and give the customers what they want, not bastardized "PC" variants, IE HK416C (Commercial) versus MR's (you could do this from a US factory).
    9. Carve out the dead, infected wood in the staff that tells key customers to go f off.

AND my idea branch out into non-gun items (no not shirts and knives and logo items - that's peanuts and usually the last ditch effort of a firm that does not have "REAL" gun product to sell) but real mainstream products. How about a line of HK yard implements working with Stihl, red and black with a special HK logo on it? Tie the advertising into the uncompromising performance of HK guns in combat killing shitbirds like UBL. What red blooded American male at Lowes or Home Depot or COSTCO wouldn't want a innovative chain saw or hedge trimmer or Fiskers-quality cutting tool advertised like that? A company with HK's abilities in design, materials technology and precision manufacturing can surely make more than just guns. Get just one of those items into a big box store and the bucks roll in as you sell millions to all the folks with disposable income most of which don't own or want guns. Think outside the box. Guns are a commodity with a potential diminishing life expectancy and market around the world, especially in a country like Germany and with all the aggressive and rising anti-gun forces in the world.

Most importantly they need new ownership with a new focus on the company, customers and its employees and a new vision to pull it out of the current Stuka Death Dive it's in. 25K or 35K VP9's is not going to save it. Too little profit too late. Drop in the bucket versus what is needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCB8ZVxKqyI

G3Kurz

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by G3Kurz View Post

How about a line of HK yard implements working with Stihl, red and black with a special HK logo on it?
    How about an HK riding mower with built in gun mounts? Rather than a snow plow attachment, how about a flame thrower? Make it all terrain with an optional ammo cart attached to the back?

FS1
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Bosch makes good cordless tools HK could give them a run for their money. How about an HK USP screw gun (Universal Screw Put-inner).
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think HK needs to listen to their customer base more. I would love to see HK45 mag's come in in something larger than 10 rounds, for example.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    How about an HK riding mower with built in gun mounts? Rather than a snow plow attachment, how about a flame thrower? Make it all terrain with an optional ammo cart attached to the back?
    Do I hear toilet paper?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DAN11 View Post
    Do I hear toilet paper?
    You know me so well...now we need HK toilet paper with an automatic dispenser.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links