IWA 2016 photos - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: IWA 2016 photos

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

I bet they were busy! HK seriously putting out a lot of new products for you European guys! I can only hope we can get the same here in due time.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Funny they used a picantinny adapter for the SP5K, instead of just machining the receiver. It seems the easiest solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I got a premium bag (when you now a guy from HK, it's always something extra :-) ), so cool P30SK poster, 4 x SFP9 Tactical Poster, 4 x HK cap, some patches, lots of HK chocolate etc.

LPA are piece of crap - I had them, I bought them on IWA 2015 for 50 Euro (normal price is 100+), they were for P30, but they didn't hold on the gun so I wrote email to LPA and they send me new one with little bump on the bottom, they were holding ok, but
    the fiber optic was not drilled in the center, metal was very soft and the blade on the rear sight (I got black exchangeable notch plate with second set) had not very good shape for fast shooting. It was better then stock, but no miracle. I don't recommend LPA.
    Now I am using 10-8 Performance with .115 red fiber front and .140 U notch rear and they are awesome. Even better than Dawson Precision. See my sights pictures in my P30L Ultimate Beta thread. My old LPA is there also on older pics.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

H&K Certified Armorer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    Dakota Tactical (07/C2)
    H&K Certified Armorer
    B&T Master Dealer
    Roller Locks Made Right(TM)

Looking for a Nanuk case?
    Enjoy 15% off site wide at Hidden Content
    Use code: JSTOP15

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~ Bertrand Russell

Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MKabar View Post
    I got a premium bag (when you now a guy from HK, it's always something extra :-) ), so cool P30SK poster, 4 x SFP9 Tactical Poster, 4 x HK cap, some patches, lots of HK chocolate etc.

LPA are piece of crap - I had them, I bought them on IWA 2015 for 50 Euro (normal price is 100+), they were for P30, but they didn't hold on the gun so I wrote email to LPA and they send me new one with little bump on the bottom, they were holding ok, but
    the fiber optic was not drilled in the center, metal was very soft and the blade on the rear sight (I got black exchangeable notch plate with second set) had not very good shape for fast shooting. It was better then stock, but no miracle. I don't recommend LPA.
    Now I am using 10-8 Performance with .115 red fiber front and .140 U notch rear and they are awesome. Even better than Dawson Precision. See my sights pictures in my P30L Ultimate Beta thread. My old LPA is there also on older pics.
    I had the LPA and I hated it as well. I got the adjustable sights but the problem is the green fiber optic in the rear.

SPF01HK

If you look closely, the rear fiber optic does not allow much light and so it was really dim.

Banned

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

First set from IWA which doesn't hold on the gun was with the rear green fiber optic too (very dimm green), but the second new one came from Italy with spare notch blade for
    change luckily without any dots. But the rear is not serrated and even front is dimm. LPA are bad and poor quality. HK should choose better sights for Tactical models.

This is my comparison of my 10-8 and Dawson Precision from my friend's P30L:
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgu...ml#post1740157
    10-8 are the best. Fiber optic is more protected on the FS and U notch is more faster than squre and even rounded top corners on the RS helps with speed and
    also 10-8 RS can be used for onehanded slide pull on good stiff belt. Dawson are little bit brighter then 10-8, because fiber is longer. But for me 10-8 are best.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Is IWA like SHOT show?

Banned

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yeap, the biggest European gun show and second biggest on the World. It's every year in the beginning of March in Nuremberg in Germany. I am visiting it every year since 2011.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MKabar View Post
    Lucky bastard :)

HK did well, there wasn't a quiet moment on the stand. It's that European people are so trustworthy, I was surprised all the magazines where in the guns. Everyone could have stolen them, but noone did (I think, because on monday they where still in there)
    Troy had a nice looking carbon fibre handguard for the 416, looked pretty damned good to be honest (not a big fan of carbon)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links