Instead of the SP5K... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Instead of the SP5K...

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Default Instead of the SP5K...

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Yeah--- check out "SP5K 'first look' spec info"!!!

Tony
    Some thing never change!

HK just does it more consistently than everyone else and they did it first. I just remember back in 2002 and before wanting a MP5 so badly. I could barely afford a clone gun less alone the real deal. Today we have choices and that's a good thing for all of us. Clone, Import and the real deal HK SP5K. The essence of this thread... if you can afford more than one, you should do so and develop your own opinion and just be respectful of everyone else. It not wrong because it different.
    Last edited by Oicani; 05-19-2016 at 09:42 PM.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I agree with you on the choices, but unless there's a way to substantiate that number, I would respectfully call 'BS' on whoever said one of every five MKE guns is returned to Zenith.

The two I bought have been excellent and are well past 3K rounds between them.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

@fargo007 It was said to me by someone who buys and sells these all day long with a perspective on the clone market as a whole. Anyhow, you do realize my post was edited for a reason, right?

Now from from what I've seen first hand there's one US part/gun manufacture with a much worse track record and it's not RCM and that's a clue right there without me naming names. I know you think of me as being ultra critical of the import guns and I'm sure I'm putting that mildly... I'm just critical of the entire clone market as a whole. With respects to the Imports, I've seen more than... I don't know... let just say 10 Import guns and lets x had issues that I would flag as an educated buyer. Now maybe I'm being overly critical, maybe even opinionated, but I know when it's made correctly and details count. The Imports and US Clones don't make these guns with nearly the same consistency as HK. Point being, give me 10 guns from MKE and I'll spot out 10 different things with each gun. It shouldn't be that way and by calling it out, it will hopefully allow them to correct the problem. These guns aren't cheap, so we should expect more no less from them.

I think we have gone back and forth on this topic enough. I'm honestly trying not to get all into which gun is better. I think we both agree HK is obviously the best there is or maybe they are all just the same thing. Who knows and I'm starting to care less and less. I'm sure you will respond back. Please don't take offence, if I concede with a non-reply.
    Last edited by Oicani; 05-19-2016 at 09:14 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Some thing never change!

HK just does it more consistently than everyone else and they did it first. I just remember back in 2002 and before wanting a MP5 so badly. I could barely afford a clone gun less alone the read deal. Today we have choices and that's a good thing for all of us. Clone, Import and the real deal HK SP5K. The essence of this thread... if you can afford more than one, you should do so and develop your own opinion and just be respectful of everyone else. It not wrong because it different.
    Well stated!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kunc View Post
    I wish HK would have brought a pistol MP5 in RAL8000. Have never really been a fan of the MP5K especially when there is not a 3 lug/threaded barrel. Maybe next year.....
    Instead of the SP5K, I wish HK would make a SMAW for us already.

Get with it, HK!

That's a two stamp SMAW, btw!
    Last edited by Machineguntony; 05-19-2016 at 09:59 PM.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    @fargo007 It was said to me by someone who buys and sells these all day long with a perspective on the clone market as a whole. Anyhow, you do realize my post was edited for a reason, right?

Now from from what I've seen first hand there's one US part/gun manufacture with a much worse track record and it's not RCM and that's a clue right there without me naming names. I know you think of me as being ultra critical of the import guns and I'm sure I'm putting that mildly... I'm just critical of the entire clone market as a whole. With respects to the Imports, I've seen more than... I don't know... let just say 10 Import guns and lets x had issues that I would flag as an educated buyer. Now maybe I'm being overly critical, maybe even opinionated, but I know when it's made correctly and details count. The Imports and US Clones don't make these guns with nearly the same consistency as HK. Point being, give me 10 guns from MKE and I'll spot out 10 different things with each gun. It shouldn't be that way and by calling it out, it will hopefully allow them to correct the problem. These guns aren't cheap, so we should expect more no less from them.

I think we have gone back and forth on this topic enough. I'm honestly trying not to get all into which gun is better. I think we both agree HK is obviously the best there is or maybe they are all just the same thing. Who knows and I'm starting to care less and less. I'm sure you will respond back. Please don't take offence, if I concede with a non-reply.
    I'm not debating the issue of which gun is better at all. It's your 20% number that I question. I just don't believe it, or that anyone could have definitive knowledge like that unless they are the importer.

It's unfair to any company to perpetuate an unsubstantiated negative about their products like that as a fact, and attribute it to an unidentified third party. What if this was your business? You see how that looks?

You don't have to respond, you're right in that it's all been said at this point.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    Funny how whenever I have guys at training whose guns are choking and going down, they just happen to be those "perfect clones".

James,

Guys will ride me for this one, but a clone is copy. Some copies are decent, but most are far from being an HK. Maybe, I am just seeing the bad ones, but many of the clones I have seen do not compare. My mom use to say you get what you pay for and I believe her statement has some validity to it.

Sean

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    Can't seem to please anyone around here. Guys have been complaining about HK not providing a civilian MP5 variant since the 94 ban put an end to those sales. Now they do and guys still complain.
    Some people would bitch, if you hung them with a new rope.
    I have been where you fear to be
    I have seen what you fear to see
    I have done what you fear to do
    All these things I have done for you

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I will be adding one to my collection. Not the first batch that comes in but later in the year. Maybe a Christmas present to myself.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links