SIGN UP IS OPEN!!! for the 2016 "Day with HK" benefitting Boulder Crest Retreat - Page 5
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: SIGN UP IS OPEN!!! for the 2016 "Day with HK" benefitting Boulder Crest Retreat

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Those with funds "in the mail" or soon to be sent, be aware that I am traveling most of the next 2 weeks so there may be a delay in confirmation of receipt until I return and can get to the mail.
    No worries - if you have a spot confirmed by me/PM and I get your funds within the 7 day deadline you are golden.

G3Kurz

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by g3kurz View Post
    subj: Only 3 slots left - now $750 each - sign up is now open!!! For the 2016 "day with hk" benefitting boulder crest retreat for wounded warriors

i am completing the sign up for the 2016 "day with hk" to be conducted on monday 24 october 2016 in ashburn virginia.
    Three (3) slots left and i have reduced the cost to $750.

This annual event raises charitable donations, 100% of which goes to boulder crest retreat for wounded warriors located in bluemont va. boulder crest retreat this private operation provides a place for our injured active-duty warriors and veterans (very often with their families) to escape and r&r from the stresses of their treatment at walter reed. Bcr has always been and is still funded completely by private donations (yours!). Hk and hk pro members have been outstanding supporters of this great operation for the past four years making up the majority of the annual charitable donations to this event (in 2015 exceeding $30,000!) for those new to this effort, the day with hk is in conjunction with/supports directly the 5th annual loudoun 10k trail race which will happen on sunday 6 november near middleburg va, not far from h&k and bcr. The web site to sign up for the race is up and running and can be found at this link. loudoun 10k trail race - l10ktr i am the founder and race director for this race that raises funds for bcr with an outstanding, scenic and challenging 6.2 mile trail foot race through the virginia hill country. If you’re “local” come out and run/walk the race.

Back to the day with hk. This year hk is once again providing live-fire access to their latest nfa product as part of the cost for the day, all of which supports bcr. The day looks like this.

0900-1200 - live-fire shoot
    1400-1600 — guided gray room tour
    1600- pay as you go drinks and dinner

the live-fire will be set up as five lanes covering the very latest pistols, subguns, ar's, grenade launchers and finally special purpose weapons to include the mg4 and mg5, hk416a5, hk417a2, vp40, mp7a1, etc. (no xm25, sorry). Hk will provide the ammunition. On hand will be the brain trust of hk usa there to assist and provide answers to your many questions. Marine0303 and 504ranger will be there to support the live-fire. The guided gray room tour will be a hands-on inside look at the rare contents of the world’s only collection of its kind. Because of the fast moving action-packed day, lunch that day will be get what you can between event stages.

This year dan11 (dennis) will conduct a special presentation on the g11 the night before (sunday 23 october). More details to come as this firms up. Plan to arrive in the region sunday afternoon by 4pm. Fly into nearby dulles (iad) airport. Regan national and bwi are other nearby options. There are lots of hotels in the area but the spring hill suites location near h&k was popular with past participants. hotels in ashburn va near one loudoun - springhill suites.

The event is limited to 25 persons. I have already accepted 23 persons listed below that are registered and will be confirmed once i receive their funds. The balance of the 3 open slots are being offered today/now at $750 each.

The 4-step process is simple and explained below. Please read carefully!!!

1. Post your name here that you want one of the remaining $750 spots by the available # below.

2. Send me a pm with the following info complete and spelled correctly please:
    -full name
    -mailing address
    -cell phone number
    -email address
    -if you plan to attend dan11’s briefing (@ 5pm) and dinner afterwards (@7pm) on sunday 23 october

3. I will confirm your position in the 25 person stack by pm and then ask you to send in your fee to:
    Jim schatz
    po box 789
    purcellville, va 20134
    the payment should be made out to “jim schatz”. The memo line should read "2016 boulder crest retreat". Money orders, cashier’s checks and personal checks are accepted. Sorry no credit cards, paypal, family heirlooms or children in trade accepted.

4. I will hold your spot for seven (7) days so do not delay on getting me the funds please. Don’t make me chase you down — it is easier for me to give away your spot to someone else then to herd cats. I will confirm receipt of your payment via email and provide additional details and directions for the big day. We can provide a receipt for tax purposes if you send a sase with your payment.

Here is the confirmed list thus far.
    1. Paul123
    2. Paul123 (slot # 2 — nodder is putting up $4k!) 
    3. Dan11
    4. Beachbum
    5. Leperchuan0311 (donated $10,000 for 4 slots!) 
    6. Leperchuan0311 (slot # 2)
    7. Leperchuan0311 (slot # 3)
    8. Leperchuan0311 (slot # 4)
    9. Brn2xl - total amount tbd
    10. Psg1 nut
    11. Regularguy461969
    12. Wkdk2
    13. Clay
    14. Chuckster
    15. Ump45 entry
    16. Suds
    17. Jdonovan
    18. Hk kelly
    19. Brad4065
    20. Brad4065
    21. Bystok
    23. Nsheers
    +++maximum 25+++++

donations w/o attending (attaining near god-like status!):
    26. Bitteroldman $1000 

if i have any of this wrong with those listed above, please pm me asap.

This is the fairest and most efficient way i can think to do this. Sorry we can't include everyone who would like to attend but there simply is not enough space for that.

If you cannot attend but would like to support the event you are welcome to send a check to me at the address above to go into the fund. Obtain the near god-like status of stand-up guys like bitteroldman. 

i thank you all for your support of boulder crest retreat and the men and women it serves!

G3kurz
    bump bump

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Jim,

I'll take one of the last three $750 slots (22 or 24).
    Deutschen Gewehre und Pistolen, deutsches Bier und deutsche Motorräder.
    Habent sua fata libelli et balli -In Stahlgewittern von Ernst Jünger

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I'll take the next to last 24 (or 25 if 24 was MOS95B). Yay procrastination.
    Last edited by Klaustrophobia; 09-17-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MOS95B View Post
    Jim,

I'll take one of the last three $750 slots (22 or 24).
    MOS95B
    You have slot 22 for $750!
    Thanks.
    The $1K guys say you are buying all the beer!
    G3Kurz

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klaustrophobia View Post
    I'll take the next to last 24 (or 25 if 24 was MOS95B). Yay procrastination.

You have slot 24 Klaus!
    Thanks.
    G3Kurz

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Jim,
    Not sure if a slot still exists but I will take one for $750. I'll buy a round !
    Mark
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NFATCA Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by G3Kurz View Post
    MOS95B
    You have slot 22 for $750!
    Thanks.
    The $1K guys say you are buying all the beer!
    G3Kurz
    My signature line includes Deutsches Bier!

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Player_To_Be_Named... View Post
    Jim,
    Not sure if a slot still exists but I will take one for $750. I'll buy a round !
    Mark
    Thanks Mark but it looks like the 25 slots have all been taken.
    If someone drops out I will contact you if still interested.
    G3Kurz

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by G3Kurz View Post
    Thanks Mark but it looks like the 25 slots have all been taken.
    If someone drops out I will contact you if still interested.
    G3Kurz
    Backup dibs then...

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links