H&K G11K2 pictures and info needed. Please help :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: H&K G11K2 pictures and info needed. Please help :)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    A few links that may be of interest:

3D model of an Airsoft AEG G11 build
    https://sketchfab.com/models/da88d9d...05f0fb6f60c640
    You did notice that your first link has the same handle as the OP (swatti), so this is likely his own rendering?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3two8 View Post
    You did notice that your first link has the same handle as the OP (swatti), so this is likely his own rendering?
    Nope! But good call :)
    Own: HK91, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, USP SD, USP9, USP9 FDE
    Future: SP5? Assuming I can find an honest seller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jeah, that rendering would be mine. That site is one of the few where one cant extract the actual model from the preview.

If i got all the measurements, i could build the prop-guns for anyone who wants one. The prop is quite easy to build since the externals are all polymer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Will those props be one solid block or more like a shell like the original, including three parts (foregrip, ‘Butt Stock’ and center housing/grip/optic)?

Shipping to somewhere outside of the US?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Props would be handguard, center body, rear body buttplate and "scope"
    I'l do a separate set of "small details" like the charging wheel and so on. No glue needed but might come in handy.

I should be able to make em so its easy to assemble. Due to printer-related stuff its best to print a "separate" buttplate. Scope will also just be an empty tube.

I'm making these in Finland ^^
    And i'm happy to ship anywhere.

---------------------------------------------

Anyone able to go to the H&K meet? Sadly i cant really travel. Anyone able to get me those holy measurements shall be rewarded! *hic*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope the topic is still alive. I would like to see some photos of the work process. I also found a video of a Korean friend who made a working airsoft model (is.gd/YtXpA2). However, I asked him on Facebook to send 3D files to the email, but he doesn’t want to share them ((As soon as you finish working on the model, I’m ready to buy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MiniJack View Post
    I hope the topic is still alive. I would like to see some photos of the work process. I also found a video of a Korean friend who made a working airsoft model (is.gd/YtXpA2). However, I asked him on Facebook to send 3D files to the email, but he doesn’t want to share them ((As soon as you finish working on the model, I’m ready to buy it.
    Still going. Sadly not much change or progress on the "gun itself" BUT i created a easier-to-build project-gun i'l be using as a test platform for the tech i'l be using in the G11. Its much smaller so its easier to re-print if messed up.
    I should be able to print the G11 but my current printer cant really make it as good as it should be. I am hoping to start building a new rig before 2020 that can handle more larger gun-parts like bodies etc in one single print.

Currently i'm finalizing a all-out custom gearbox. Its based on an ICS v2 split box upper and 3D printed lower. Even more compact then the P90 gearbox and has some room for electronics needed to track the piston location... Precocking, slow full-auto rof and hyper-fast burst.

I also prototyped the grip-area a bit. Sadly no pics. The grip is rather thin and thus prone to snapping, printing it in different angle would make it harder to print at good quality. Solution; insert an alu-pipe into the grip as reinforcement. This pipe will also house a spring that is connected to the fire-selector. Kinda hard to explain, the spring is quite large and it gives the selector very nice and smooth but stiff feeling for each position. Also wear-resistant. Imma sucker for details.

Now, as for selling this. There will be two ways. Maaaaybe three.
    One: I could license the model/files to a manufacturer, i'd get a cut for each gun made/sold. Unlikely, and i i have quite brutal quality terms.
    Two: I make em, one by one, by hand, and i am a perfectionist. It will be pricey but you get perfection.
    Three: "A prop" for your man-cave. Affordable, looks good, wont fire anything. Kinda dislike the idea, this thing has spent enough time in a wall.

As H&K rights are held by the most hated name in airsoft its unlikely this would be any interest to any "big name" as the rights-holder makes most of their revanue via lawsuits.
    Number two will sadly reach pretty big price as there is LOT of things i need to do by hand and the print itself is aprox ~2 days alone.

PS: I think i saw the korean build, VERY impressive. The blowback system seems interesting. Sadly mine wont have such because i want the burst to be fast, blowback able to withstand that would complicate things waaay too much.

PSS: If anyone gets their hands on a display-prop of the real deal or manages to sneak in the holy "grey room" with measuring tools, get some external measurements of the parts. Least i can do is promise a free prop-model. Been trying to contact H&K about this but cant find anyone in charge (of anything) to talk to.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thanks for continuing to work on this.

I can see where an airsofter would hate the non-functional wall hanger idea. However I think a lot of us, myself included, would love it. That is just what I'm looking for. I have a display StG 44 that I love messing around with. Also a Thompson, but its mostly actual parts. Guns I like but have no interest in making a significant investment in, like the G11.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links