H&K G11K2 pictures and info needed. Please help :)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: H&K G11K2 pictures and info needed. Please help :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default H&K G11K2 pictures and info needed. Please help :)

Looks like the original topic died out and any other seems too old to gather any interest. So, my apologies for posting again.

In short. I need ANY and ALL pictures of the K2 or "final model" of the G11. I cant find any decent pictures, only old low resolution pics google pic-search gives.
    Any EXTERNAL dimensions of the gun would be great help. I cant find ANY other info apart from the lenght that is stated 750mm.

Second. A bit of an "embarassing" question but how does the magazine catch in the G11 work? There seems to be two levers of sorts on both sides of the front edge of the center body. I believe those are for the "spare mags" but how does the center magazine release? Wheres the button for it?

Third: Story goes about couple hundred of these guns still remain in existance. Collector pieces and museum pieces. Some i have heard are in military academies around the world. Does anyone know a collector or any instance that owns one of these guns?

Why all this? Im building a 3D model of the original gun and im planning on 3D printing it and turning it into an airsoft gun. This gun has been in my mind for maaaany years and with 3D printing its actually possible to make it happen, give it a chance to be in the field. There is only couple home-made G11 models as airsoft guns. Each quite neat but all a 'bit off' from the original. I was hoping to make the most accurate replica of it.

H&K G11K2 pictures and info needed. Please help :)-g11-copy-2-.jpg
    I have put hundreds of man-hours into this project and now i need your help one more time to finish it.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by swatti View Post
    Looks like the original topic died out and any other seems too old to gather any interest. So, my apologies for posting again.

In short. I need ANY and ALL pictures of the K2 or "final model" of the G11. I cant find any decent pictures, only old low resolution pics google pic-search gives.
    Any EXTERNAL dimensions of the gun would be great help. I cant find ANY other info apart from the lenght that is stated 750mm.

Second. A bit of an "embarassing" question but how does the magazine catch in the G11 work? There seems to be two levers of sorts on both sides of the front edge of the center body. I believe those are for the "spare mags" but how does the center magazine release? Wheres the button for it?

Third: Story goes about couple hundred of these guns still remain in existance. Collector pieces and museum pieces. Some i have heard are in military academies around the world. Does anyone know a collector or any instance that owns one of these guns?

Why all this? Im building a 3D model of the original gun and im planning on 3D printing it and turning it into an airsoft gun. This gun has been in my mind for maaaany years and with 3D printing its actually possible to make it happen, give it a chance to be in the field. There is only couple home-made G11 models as airsoft guns. Each quite neat but all a 'bit off' from the original. I was hoping to make the most accurate replica of it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G11 - Copy (2).jpg 
Views:	4597 
Size:	295.8 KB 
ID:	58281
    I have put hundreds of man-hours into this project and now i need your help one more time to finish it.
    Look at Marine0303's posts. He is selling literature on it. Not sure if it's still available. Check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

The K2 has three position for 45-rd magazines and each with its own catch. The center magazines is in the "live" position feeding rounds to the interior floating systems while it fires. The mag catch or release button is behind the optic sight on top of the butt stock under the black runner button. The outside positions are simply carrying positions for the relatively long magazines. Their catches are on the left and right sides of the "center part" forward of the optical sight.

Sign up and come to the Day with HK and you can get all the info, photos and dimensions you want on the K2, and speak with experts on the gun. Spots are still open but will go fast.
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/2...t-retreat.html

G3Kurz
    Last edited by G3Kurz; 09-09-2016 at 02:00 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by G3Kurz View Post
    The K2 has three position for 45-rd magazines and each with its own catch. The center magazines is in the "live" position feeding rounds to the interior floating systems while it fires. The mag catch or release button is behind the optic sight on top of the butt stock under the black runner button. The outside positions are simply carrying positions for the relatively long magazines. Their catches are on the left and right sides of the "center part" forward of the optical sight.

Sign up and come to the Day with HK and you can get all the info, photos and dimensions you want on the K2, and speak with experts on the gun. Spots are still open but will go fast.
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/2...t-retreat.html

G3Kurz
    So we can bring a 3D scanner this year? Great!
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

Requiescat in Pace
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PSG1 Nut View Post
    So we can bring a 3D scanner this year? Great!
    Or a 4D - 3D is so yesterday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This Project it is extremely interesting.
    Do you still work on this project?

I can help you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zack_joker View Post
    This Project it is extremely interesting.
    Do you still work on this project?

I can help you.
    Project is still going. More so since gloooorious gun-jesus released his video on the gun.

I've added more details to the exterior and modified the internals to accept a different gearbox then initially i intended. I've also tested some of the electronics involved in a different setup.

If you have the exterior measurements of the gun, all welcome. I mostly need EXACT measurements of the body-parts. How tall, how wide in each point and where the angle starts, etc.

Has anyone seen the original blueprints? I tried contacting H&K rep in facebook but theres no actual way to send em a PM via FB

EDIT: i should be able to make some exterior "props" for people who want this in their man-cave.
    Last edited by swatti; 01-02-2019 at 02:47 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I am so in on one of these if you can make it happen. Best of luck to you in your quest!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd be up for a prop gun as well.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

A few links that may be of interest:

3D model of an Airsoft AEG G11 build
    https://sketchfab.com/models/da88d9d...05f0fb6f60c640

A cosplay G11 prop:
    https://www.ezcosplay.com/girls-fron...cid=11k3_1akdn
    Own: HK91, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, USP SD, USP9, USP9 FDE
    Future: SP5? Assuming I can find an honest seller.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links