HK Columbus, Georgia Plant Expansion - Page 16
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: HK Columbus, Georgia Plant Expansion

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    You initiated the insults. Yes, you threw out the first insult, then cry about being a victim. No real Marine would be so spineless. There is no question about your integrity. You are a disgrace who hides behind the accomplishments of real servicemen. Yeah, daddy was a real Marine and would have you standing in the corner as you cried for mercy. You see, you confuse putting in your time to learning and understanding integrity. That shows just how stupid you are.

I never served. I mostly worked behind a desk. Didn't do anything like most servicemen other than land on an aircraft carrier at sea, nearly killed by a crash landing on deck by a different jet, pilot killing himself and four others...missing me by a couple feet. But, I'm sure that pales to your hiding behind real men who did the fighting for you.
    Calling out fanboi behavior when it is happening is hardly an insult, simply an observation of fact when instead of an explanation I got condensation...the rest is on you and your hurt feelings.

The apple apparently fell FAR from the tree and now a keyboard commando attempting to denigrate someone who actually served. Hiding behind daddy's accomplishments and hurling insults at someone you felt was mean to you. As you attempt to provoke me (from safely behind your keyboard) and get me to retaliate with something that will result in a ban. Pretty pathetic and indicative of a lack of testosterone...among other things.

Civilian landing as a passenger on a carrier...wow why didn't you say so sooner...I'm so impressed...NOT. Your attempt to impress ranks right up there with stories that start, "this one time at band camp", as my wife has been closer to death then you when she had to be medivaced by helo from a car crash. As to myself, the bullet that whizzed past my grape in Somalia was a LOT closer then 3 feet. You want excitement, try being in the back of a TF160 helo as they flew flat-out, below the tree tops at night with NVGs or do a few night parachute jumps...stepping out into total darkness.

And for your non-serving, civilian-puke info...one doesn't make it to Sgt in 3, SSgt in 6 and GySgt in 12 years in the Marines without displaying integrity and all the other virtues the Corps prizes. Have daddy explain that to you.
    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.
    Adolph Hitler

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_in_29 View Post
    LOL The simple but apparently overlooked by fanbois fact is that HK's modern offerings ARE a "clone"...of a 1950's American design. LOL

The statement that we have clones because of the money HK spent is laughable.
    (on edit: unless you are talking about roller-lock clones. However in this conversation my use of "clone" was in regards to HK's current AR offerings)

HK wasn't even the first to offer piston driven ARs and so can't claim innovation for that either. Accuracy...there a several companies offering ARs costing less then HK's version that offer sub-MOA out of the box. So HK is hardly the trendsetter in that regard as well.

There is way more to why a bolt gun is inherently more accurate than a semi-auto besides the supposed even pressure on the bolt face comment.

How many $400 AR clones will continue to be sold?...I would venture exponentially more then the amount HK puts out of their version. Don't agree...then why don't one of you in-the-know guys post up HK's sales figures for their EBRs compared to the rest of the AR world for last (or any) year to show me how popular they are?

HK polished up the design they copied a bit but it is still just an AR clone with a fancy name and higher price tag on it. Something that LMT and others do just as well...albeit for less money.
    Well......I'll hand you that. You appear to know a lot more than I do, which really isn't saying much. Everyone here knows I'm the village idiot. LOL. As I see it, every day I read here, is an education in firearms, and as I've said on many occasions.....there's no where to go but up from here on the education process. :-)

With that said, and to continue with my analogy........BMW wasn't the innovator of cars either.....they just copied Henry Ford, so I guess BMW's are also clones. My point behind my original statement is (in my opinion)......HK's are like BMW's.......their craft has created a far better firearm, than say a Ford Pinto. Sure you can go out and buy a Jennings .380 for $50....and when it jams on every shot....you got what you paid for. On the flip side, you can go out and buy a HK45C, pay $800, and know that every shot, without a doubt will reach it's target.

I guess it just falls down to personal preference. I'm not bashing other firearm makers.....I mean I've got a 30 cal M1 that knocks out dimes at 100 yards. Hell....I shot a snapping turtle's head off at 100 yds back in the day, and that thing has NEVER jammed....NEVER. But it rattles like a bucket of scrap iron when you open the chamber. Doesn't matter though....I wouldn't sell it anyway.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

You throw out the first insult, and now claim it wasn't an insult. You aren't even man enough to admit what is so plainly obvious by your "typical HK fanboi" comment which proves my claim of no integrity as a man (or the Marine you claim to be). Yeah, when I worked for the Navy I did the same desk job and was on the same team as military officers doing their desk jobs. The bullet that whizzed past your head, probably from one of your own guys, too bad his aim wasn't better. I'm sorry that your wife felt it necessary to intentionally wreck her car in an attempt to end her marriage to you. 70 points disabled, my brother has 70 points too. I know the system, they give 50 points for sleep apnea. Maybe your pissy take your ball and go home attitude is brought on by a lack of sleep.

Calling out fanboi behavior when it is happening is hardly an insult, simply an observation of fact when instead of an explanation I got condensation...the rest is on you and your hurt feelings.

The apple apparently fell FAR from the tree and now a keyboard commando attempting to denigrate someone who actually served. Hiding behind daddy's accomplishments and hurling insults at someone you felt was mean to you. As you attempt to provoke me (from safely behind your keyboard) and get me to retaliate with something that will result in a ban. Pretty pathetic and indicative of a lack of testosterone...among other things.

Civilian landing as a passenger on a carrier...wow why didn't you say so sooner...I'm so impressed...NOT. Your attempt to impress ranks right up there with stories that start, "this one time at band camp", as my wife has been closer to death then you when she had to be medivaced by helo from a car crash. As to myself, the bullet that whizzed past my grape in Somalia was a LOT closer then 3 feet. You want excitement, try being in the back of a TF160 helo as they flew flat-out, below the tree tops at night with NVGs or do a few night parachute jumps...stepping out into total darkness.

And for your non-serving, civilian-puke info...one doesn't make it to Sgt in 3, SSgt in 6 and GySgt in 12 years in the Marines without displaying integrity and all the other virtues the Corps prizes. Have daddy explain that to you.
    Last edited by SudS; 11-22-2017 at 01:31 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

LOL The simple but apparently overlooked by fanbois fact is that HK's modern offerings ARE a "clone"...of a 1950's American design. LOL

The statement that we have clones because of the money HK spent is laughable.
    Did it take you 3 weeks to come up with this weak response ? Actually you're the one who is " laughable" with his lack of knowledge about rifles in general , and HK rifles in particular . With the better than average customer service that PTR and Atlantic Firearms have , I really don't see the value-add you bring to this forum .
    Certified NRA RSO

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

In an effort to keep this thread focused on what is happening in Columbus, here is a pic in front of the new "plant"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What products does HK produce in the US?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Dang, Derek, it was just gettin good. Way to go by taking us off-topic in an attempt to take us on topic.

Nice photo btw.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NFATCA Member

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

@Steve_in_29 please tell me you're not the token veteran of the group? I advise caution as you're not the only veteran, combat veteran, combat disabled veteran, multiple combat deployment veteran, veteran who has been shot at, most decorated veteran, or veteran who has tenured with the SpecOps community. While I respect your service, be a professional...nobody enjoys the rants of a blowhard who can't get into his VA meetings so he regurgitates his DD-214 all over a forum. Discrediting the experiences of a civilian is juvenile, just as there are veterans who can make your career look like you trained dependents while wearing yoga pants at the Air Force fitness center.

Do some research on the HK416 (search YouTube) as Larry Vickers has a video that will provide you with the details you lack. Here's a clue - the AR-18 wasn't what SpecOps was looking for.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bystok View Post
    In an effort to keep this thread focused on what is happening in Columbus, here is a pic in front of the new "plant"

Posting a picture of yourself? Not that ruined my holiday.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Default HK Columbus, Georgia Plant Expansion

I just want to say Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links