Adam Webber gets 4 years in prison - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Adam Webber gets 4 years in prison

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kohmags View Post
    Thanks for the article Brad4065. Wow, 210 HK P7s'...
    I know right? looks like someone cornered the P7s and just dictated the current prices...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    I know right? looks like someone cornered the P7s and just dictated the current prices...
    Any idea what happened to those 210 P7s'?

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You didn’t lose me at “read.” I go to college. My brother goes to Harvard. My uncle was the Nav Sec. My dad a psychologist and superintendent, my grandfather a doctor. I am just a veteran and student. I am sure I inherited intelligence and common sense. But I clearly remember watching my first impression of the ATF on tv in the 90’s when Waco burned down when I stayed home from school. I was also in high school as a sophomore during Columbine and clearly see the algorithms that the Adversary is attempting to deceive us with.

I just want to know when gun owners started siding with the ATF and started calling this a hobby and started making compromises when we have people like Hillary Clinton and many others walking free.

I also do not like people ragging Adam out over many things that have come to fruition recently.
    I see about 2/3 of the comments on here as compromising with the 2nd and supporting that garbage. That guy isn’t Al Capone. This thread has the most ignorant crap I have read and I think most of you are real true Libtards. Many of you probably call them Modern Sporting Rifles like idiots. If you knew your God Given Rights you would realize that Webber should get out with his rights back as it would be payed to society.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Man, getting a beat-down from a millennial in community college.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kohmags View Post
    Any idea what happened to those 210 P7s'?
    Nope. I do not know.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Man, getting a beat-down from a millennial in community college.
    Haw! Too damn funny! Nice one Suds!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    I am sure I inherited intelligence and common sense.
    5 kids? What the heck are they putting in those Kolaches? Why did they stop selling the Hot Chubby w/o cheese? I'm getting hungry
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    You didn’t lose me at “read.” I go to college. My brother goes to Harvard. My uncle was the Nav Sec. My dad a psychologist and superintendent, my grandfather a doctor. I am just a veteran and student. I am sure I inherited intelligence and common sense. But I clearly remember watching my first impression of the ATF on tv in the 90’s when Waco burned down when I stayed home from school. I was also in high school as a sophomore during Columbine and clearly see the algorithms that the Adversary is attempting to deceive us with.

I just want to know when gun owners started siding with the ATF and started calling this a hobby and started making compromises when we have people like Hillary Clinton and many others walking free.

I also do not like people ragging Adam out over many things that have come to fruition recently.
    I see about 2/3 of the comments on here as compromising with the 2nd and supporting that garbage. That guy isn’t Al Capone. This thread has the most ignorant crap I have read and I think most of you are real true Libtards. Many of you probably call them Modern Sporting Rifles like idiots. If you knew your God Given Rights you would realize that Webber should get out with his rights back as it would be payed to society.
    Give them hell.

Anyone who legally can, should carry a firearm and train to use it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Someone is getting hurt in the internet...

He had an agreement to stay away from selling guns and he chose not to conform to said agreement, he got caught, he pleaded guilty and got his sentence. You don't like what people are saying about someone that got greedy and hid money? that speaks volumes about your character and clearly points out that just because someone is related to people with academic and career accomplishments, common sense does not trickle down automatically, some traits might come easily to learn while others have to actually work for them. Stay in school.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    Someone is getting hurt in the internet...

He had an agreement to stay away from selling guns and he chose not to conform to said agreement, he got caught, he pleaded guilty and got his sentence. You don't like what people are saying about someone that got greedy and hid money? that speaks volumes about your character and clearly points out that just because someone is related to people with academic and career accomplishments, common sense does not trickle down automatically, some traits might come easily to learn while others have to actually work for them. Stay in school.
    I personally believe the cultofuniversity is and has brought down this country. I wouldn’t pay for indoctrination. Veterans obtain some pretty good schooling while serving, so hopefully he’s concentrating his studies on what is absolutely necessary for the career he’s after and not having to be subjected to the rest. That said, the subject of this thread made his decisions and should be able to deal with the consequences. The criminal enterprise we’ve called a government for 5 decades doesn’t deserve any extra respect or ataboys.

Anyone who legally can, should carry a firearm and train to use it.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Sponsored Links