Adam Webber gets 4 years in prison - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Adam Webber gets 4 years in prison

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    You didn’t lose me at “read.” I go to college. My brother goes to Harvard. My uncle was the Nav Sec. My dad a psychologist and superintendent, my grandfather a doctor. I am just a veteran and student. I am sure I inherited intelligence and common sense. But I clearly remember watching my first impression of the ATF on tv in the 90’s when Waco burned down when I stayed home from school. I was also in high school as a sophomore during Columbine and clearly see the algorithms that the Adversary is attempting to deceive us with.

I just want to know when gun owners started siding with the ATF and started calling this a hobby and started making compromises when we have people like Hillary Clinton and many others walking free.

I also do not like people ragging Adam out over many things that have come to fruition recently.
    I see about 2/3 of the comments on here as compromising with the 2nd and supporting that garbage. That guy isn’t Al Capone. This thread has the most ignorant crap I have read and I think most of you are real true Libtards. Many of you probably call them Modern Sporting Rifles like idiots. If you knew your God Given Rights you would realize that Webber should get out with his rights back as it would be payed to society.
    ^^^^^ Did you even read any of what Webber was convicted of in a court of law!!! He is now a felon who by current U.S. federal law will never get his "rights" back! End of story.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Nobody needs to read court documents when we have 16 pages of everyone telling what Adam did.
    [Insert Witty Comment Here]

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gopherboy128 View Post
    Nobody needs to read court documents when we have 16 pages of everyone telling what Adam did.
    I will disagree with that statement if they want to know the exact facts about the case mentioned they should read the court documents, an interesting read and shows how passionate and eloquent the D.A. is. Now if they can't comprehend what they read maybe someone can dumb it down for them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anyone who pays taxes or is in the gun business should read the court documents!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Clone snow. Is that what they call a snow job? Or maybe I’m thinking of something that sounds similar?
    Will it have chrome line barrels??
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maim View Post
    Yes it was changed, and it wasn't me that changed it, and I am the thread creator/owner.
    I changed it.
    Sparkplugs are irrelevant.
    Plenty of HK's and clones.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Sponsored Links