Seems as if HK Has Gone Missing Lately - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Seems as if HK Has Gone Missing Lately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee365 View Post
    A single stack pistol will not be competition for the P365.
    To bring a slightly older thread back to life, I think the new GLOCK 43x and 48 will compete just fine with the SIG P365. I’m not sure if you can really call them single stack but if HK can put something similar in to the marketplace, I think it will do well. Here’s to hoping something happens.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BB61 View Post
    To bring a slightly older thread back to life, I think the new GLOCK 43x and 48 will compete just fine with the SIG P365. Iím not sure if you can really call them single stack but if HK can put something similar in to the marketplace, I think it will do well. Hereís to hoping something happens.
    My wife carries a P365. The G43X isnít even in the same ball park. If itís to be compared to a sig it really needs to be compared to a P320 compact or subcompact. The G43X is just gargantuan compared to the P365. I really donít like Sig at all, but that gun just canít be beat for CCW. It is impossible for Glock to make a competitor to the P365 with their formula. Sig made the grip walls on the frame very thin to keep the width and overall size down. Glock would never make a gun that way. Sig typically wouldnít either but they broke from their molds to to make the smallest highest capacity 9mm out there. The P365 is way smaller than the G43 and smaller in every dimension than the G42 except width I think. Glock could never make a magazine like that either, they just canít make a gun that small that holds that many rounds. Itís not what they do.

I hope HK makes something thinner than the VP9SK with 10 rounds but it wouldnít be near as small as the P365.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links