Semi Auto MP7 Rumors - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Semi Auto MP7 Rumors

JBG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

There are SA MP7s. I actually held one in my hands a couple of days ago.
    HK won't sell these to civilians. The German export laws are very strict and the US import laws don't help either.
    Plus there would be too limited demand and many LE organizations actually tell HK that they don't want civilians have the same stuff as they do.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evintos View Post
    Prank/joke? Or does Trijicon know something we don't?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-eb8MBfzJ/
    Yeah, that is just SB Tactical trolling.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    HK won't sell these to civilians. The German export laws are very strict and the US import laws don't help either.
    Plus there would be too limited demand and many LE organizations actually tell HK that they don't want civilians have the same stuff as they do.
    Is anyone disputing they exist? Beyond that, your post offers nothing new or insightful, and frankly is just inflammatory. What is your point?
    Lamont and Brad4065 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yeah, we know this. Not a news flash. There's a few in Canada, the Brits have some as well IIRC.

HK won't sell these to civilians.
    H&K CAN'T sell "these" to civilians. Further elaboration below.

The German export laws are very strict and the US import laws don't help either.
    A throwaway line if there ever was one. No actual information at all. If you actually read the rest of the thread you'd know this has already been discussed as well. But again....

The semi you say you've had in your hands has only a non-selective fire trigger group to differentiate it from a full auto capable gun. ATF Tech Branch is NOT going to allow such a gun to be sold in the USA, same-same G36/243. Different dimensions between the bolt rails and bolt carrier group would be necessary to prevent easily inserting a FA capable BCG in a semi receiver, same as with MANY other such approved designs, either factory guns (FN SAW semi) or the many semi buildups of previously full auto parts sets.

Plus there would be too limited demand
    Makes it blatantly clear you really don't know what you're talking about. Not a f**king clue. Seriously.

many LE organizations actually tell HK that they don't want civilians have the same stuff as they do.
    Apart from WGAF about what such organizations want, H&K doesn't need one of it's two preferred end user groups to tell it that which it already wants itself. They also don't like money unless they make it their way. What the customer wants is not much of a concept in Germany to begin with and certainly not with HK-Germany. (I'll except HK USA from that.)

Thanks for coming out.....

EDIT: Nzfly posted while I was typing. Glad to see it's not just me being harsh with this stuff.
    Last edited by Lamont; 05-03-2019 at 12:19 PM.
    Brad4065 likes this.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    EDIT: Nzfly posted while I was typing. Glad to see it's not just me being harsh with this stuff.
    I keeps it real. I don’t like people playin on my phone.
    D9M9TR9S, Lamont, Brad4065 and 1 others like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    I keeps it real. I don’t like people playin on my phone.
    Roger that.

JBG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    Yeah, we know this. Not a news flash. There's a few in Canada, the Brits have some as well IIRC.

H&K CAN'T sell "these" to civilians. Further elaboration below.

A throwaway line if there ever was one. No actual information at all. If you actually read the rest of the thread you'd know this has already been discussed as well. But again....

The semi you say you've had in your hands has only a non-selective fire trigger group to differentiate it from a full auto capable gun. ATF Tech Branch is NOT going to allow such a gun to be sold in the USA, same-same G36/243. Different dimensions between the bolt rails and bolt carrier group would be necessary to prevent easily inserting a FA capable BCG in a semi receiver, same as with MANY other such approved designs, either factory guns (FN SAW semi) or the many semi buildups of previously full auto parts sets.

Makes it blatantly clear you really don't know what you're talking about. Not a f**king clue. Seriously.

Apart from WGAF about what such organizations want, H&K doesn't need one of it's two preferred end user groups to tell it that which it already wants itself. They also don't like money unless they make it their way. What the customer wants is not much of a concept in Germany to begin with and certainly not with HK-Germany. (I'll except HK USA from that.)

Thanks for coming out.....

Oh I‘m sorry I upset you with your godly insight.

Won‘t = will not; for whatever reason - voluntary or not...

The HK243 is not a G36 with semi auto trigger group. Read the Kriegswaffenkontrollgesetz and the BKA Feststellungsbescheid for that matter.
    According to KWKG they must have seperate production lines for civillian guns and the others.

Demand is limited for SA MP7s. I already hear people moan once it‘s on the market. Too expensive, rare ammo, not a walmart AR, etc.
    A thousand sold units aren‘t worth that investment.

And WGAF? Well HK obviously does.
    I had nothing but excellent experience with German costumer service.
    Maybe if you freak out about anything like that, I‘m not surprised that your costumer experiences were bad...
    Last edited by JBG; 05-03-2019 at 03:48 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Oh I‘m sorry I upset you with your godly insight.

Won‘t = will not; for whatever reason - voluntary or not...

The HK243 is not a G36 with semi auto trigger group. Read the Kriegswaffenkontrollgesetz and the BKA Feststellungsbescheid for that matter.
    According to KWKG they must have seperate production lines for civillian guns and the others.

Demand is limited for SA MP7s. I already hear people moan once it‘s on the market. Too expensive, rare ammo, not a walmart AR, etc.
    A thousand sold units aren‘t worth that investment.

And WGAF? Well HK obviously does.
    I had nothing but excellent experience with German costumer service.
    Maybe if you freak out about anything like that, I‘m not surprised that your costumer experiences were bad...
    I haven't had any "costumer" service.

No godly insight, just average for HKPro.....YOU didn't read the freaking thread, or you'd have it too, you just rapped off some generic BS that contributed nothing to the discussion. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. And now you're all butt hurt 'cause you got called on it. First thing to do, put down the shovel.

A SA MP7 is NOT "on the market".

That's exactly what a 243 is. Again, you don't know WTF you're talking about. Ever held a stripped 243 receiver in your hands to make the comparison? I have. Ever applied to import a stripped one and been told why "No" by Tech Branch? I have. Nope, you know what you've read, that's all. Those of us who do business over there are well acquainted with the fact that customer service there is not what it is here.

Dude, your situational awareness sucks. And if you think 1000 units is all H&K would ever sell of a SA MP7 pistol (or factory SBR for that matter) your market sense is even worse.

Few of us here care what H&K cares about. That's who. We love H&K in spite of ourselves and in spite of the fact that H&K doesn't love us. An "einbahnstrasse" if you will.

No freak out, just no patience for people burning bandwidth because they like the sound of their own keyboard.
    Brad4065 likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Can this post be closed (?)--- asked and answered!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Can this post be closed (?)--- asked and answered!!!

Tony
    Oh, I'm done, no worries. He wants to keep digging, that's not my concern.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links