Semi Auto MP7 Rumors - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Semi Auto MP7 Rumors

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Checked in to see what the fuss was all about.

No MP7s available.

Checked out.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Sounds a little like something my virgin girlfriend said to me back in college.
    Bahahaha!!!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I actually found out the whole story behind this. The guns do exist. And they have attempted to import them, or should I say, this same batch has been submitted for importation several times by different importers and has been denied each time.

Sooooo I doubt this time will be any different. But one can hope.
    HK-91, HK-93, USC/UMP Conversion, SL8, G36C, HK45, HK45C, VP9, P30L, USPC 9mm, DJ Getz 94, Omega MP5SD, Vector 53, Vector 51, Cetme Sporter, C93, C93 Pistol, TD-415 (416 Clone), GSG9 416C clone.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Why haven't they shown up anywhere else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tagging this for later.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Sounds a little like something my virgin girlfriend said to me back in college.
    Be thankful that it was back then. Nowadays, they say that so you don't find out that they're packing a "pocket pistol".

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    Hah. I'd love to believe it. But there isn't even enough of a market to make a binary trigger for the UMP / G36 style FCG.

Self-correction: I looked it up. 4.6 & 5.7 has about 20% more energy than a .22mag. Not negligible -- about the same as 9mm, in fact. But IS on par with .17 WSM at ballpark 500 joules.

With copper-plated steel bullets? A handy platform for shredding kevlar. In FMJ? The .17 WSM and 9mm have the same energy -- why wouldn't you choose a bigger hole ? Then again. Who knows -- maybe FMJ .17 WSM would pierce kevlar too.
    What about .22 hornet? Just curious.
    Dunno about kevlar, but I've seen those rounds turn a robin into absolutely nothing but a cloud of feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Meh. I prefer to play a bit harder. https://www.badlandspaintball.com/us...-paintball-gun
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not sure about an $8000 .22 mag, what will mags be $125ea?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cjude View Post
    Well, while these would be Amazing....what about Tommy Built or another vendor making s clone we all could afford? Or are we the only 10 weirdos in the world who would buy one?
    Put it in a caliber I could actually find and I'd be #11 !
    Always liked the look and concept but the rounds are just a turn off at this point. Had a SBR'd PS90, fun range toy, fun conversation piece, but the cost vs performance of that round was meh. If we gauged off smiles alone it's totally worth it tho. But $$$$ for a MP7 clone and the inability to feed it worries me :(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cjude View Post
    Well, while these would be Amazing....what about Tommy Built or another vendor making s clone we all could afford? Or are we the only 10 weirdos in the world who would buy one?
    I dunno at $5,000 i wouldn't quite call that affordable but i do think he will be first with the semi mp7 so maybe there hope for a clone in the next 5 to 10 years

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guido02 View Post
    I actually found out the whole story behind this. The guns do exist. And they have attempted to import them, or should I say, this same batch has been submitted for importation several times by different importers and has been denied each time.

Sooooo I doubt this time will be any different. But one can hope.
    Yeah, "hope dies last" right?

It's not news that there are MP7 semi's out there. BUT they are just regular MP7's without a three position selector. Swap out parts/lower = MG. "Tech Branch say no". (of course) Take the stock off ("It's a pistol!") = same answer. Until H&K makes them with a bolt carrier/rail thing that prevents easy insertion of a full auto bolt plus whatever other dimensional differences they would require to approve, not going to happen. People can apply all they want. Why ATF does not apply the "easily convertible" standard to the recently imported "pistol" lowers I have no idea but I would not be surprised to see another shoe drop down the road.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links