Semi Auto MP7 Rumors - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 118
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Semi Auto MP7 Rumors

  1. #81
    Member
    Atz1's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2016
    Posts : 54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    Liberals always this they’re right too! Anyway, I’m not sure how who you are makes you correct.



    Your comments above would apply to the Fiveseven, PS90, SBRed X95, and on and on, yet all of them have a sporting purpose, are armor piercing capable, designed to be compact and concealable.

    You sound like Jerry Tsai, former editor of Recoil magazine.
    "Sporting purposes" is a legal term relevant to imported firearms.

    The ?Sporting Purposes? Test for Imported Firearms ? Ficaretta Legal Services

  2. #82
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Brad4065's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : That black SUV in your driveway
    Posts : 3,877
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    Liberals always this they’re right too! Anyway, I’m not sure how who you are makes you correct.



    Your comments above would apply to the Fiveseven, PS90, SBRed X95, and on and on, yet all of them have a sporting purpose, are armor piercing capable, designed to be compact and concealable.

    You sound like Jerry Tsai, former editor of Recoil magazine.
    Ok, so since you clearly DONT know who you're talking to, perhaps you shouldn't continue, because now you're showing your ignorance.

    I'll share a saying with you: " Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

  3. #83
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,986
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

    Default

    This is one purse fight I’ll stay out of (because I’m nobody ).

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #84
    Teufelshund Tactical
    Marine0303's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : Crozet, Virginia
    Posts : 6,939
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    Liberals always this they’re right too! Anyway, I’m not sure how who you are makes you correct.



    Your comments above would apply to the Fiveseven, PS90, SBRed X95, and on and on, yet all of them have a sporting purpose, are armor piercing capable, designed to be compact and concealable.

    You sound like Jerry Tsai, former editor of Recoil magazine.
    Fine. Believe what you want to believe, but I have provided you the reason why there is no commercial MP7A1. Using weapons from other companies as examples, does not change HK's decision not to provide it themselves.
    Callously dismissing someone who knows the inside scoop just causes guys like me to not share such information and instead of this site being a useful location to gain information, it just becomes a bitch and moan group.
    SF,

    James

    Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

    Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #85
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,851
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    Spoken like a true liberal... how’d you get in here?
    Congrats; you can’t teach stupid like you... you’ve got to be born with it!
    Marine0303 likes this.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

  7. #86
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Aug 2000
    Posts : 872
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atz1 View Post
    "Sporting purposes" is a legal term relevant to imported firearms.
    Yes, I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    ...I have provided you the reason why there is no commercial MP7A1. Using weapons from other companies as examples, does not change HK's decision not to provide it themselves.
    You did, but it doesn’t have anything to do with ‘sporting purposes’ which are easily circumvented and obviously something no other manufacturer has any issues with. Now, you say it’s HK’s decision which we already knew.

  8. #87
    Teufelshund Tactical
    Marine0303's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : Crozet, Virginia
    Posts : 6,939
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    Yes, I know.



    You did, but it doesn’t have anything to do with ‘sporting purposes’ which are easily circumvented and obviously something no other manufacturer has any issues with. Now, you say it’s HK’s decision which we already knew.
    It has everything to do with "sporting purpose". They built the SP into SP5K as it was before with the SP89 and it is why the MR in MR556A1 stands for Match Rifle. HK is very concerned, even down to the name of the commercial weapon itself, that it is seen as and meets a sporting purpose. They have reviewed the MP7A1 and do not see a viable reason, one that, unfortunately might have to stand up in a courtroom, where that weapon would have a sporting purpose.
    Just because you don't like my comments doesn't make them any less true.
    straightgrain likes this.

  9. #88
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Location : split between oc cali / las vegas
    Age : 52
    Posts : 926
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    This is one purse fight I’ll stay out of (because I’m nobody ).
    But you do have the bigger purse of all

  10. #89
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Aug 2000
    Posts : 872
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    The Sp5k and Sp89 are sufficiently close enough to the Mp5k for the market to buy them. No buyer cares what they’re named or what the acronym stands for.

    I understand it’s Hk’s decision, we all do, but that doesn’t mean their reasoning is justified. Especially considering what other manufacturers have been doing for years.

    I don’t wish to bicker about this, so it’s all yours. Besides, all of the ass kissing in this thread is making me queasy.

  11. #90
    Teufelshund Tactical
    Marine0303's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : Crozet, Virginia
    Posts : 6,939
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    The Sp5k and Sp89 are sufficiently close enough to the Mp5k for the market to buy them. No buyer cares what they’re named or what the acronym stands for.

    I understand it’s Hk’s decision, we all do, but that doesn’t mean their reasoning is justified. Especially considering what other manufacturers have been doing for years.

    I don’t wish to bicker about this, so it’s all yours. Besides, all of the ass kissing in this thread is making me queasy.
    Again, you're missing the point. Everyone whines and complains about why HK won't make a commercial MP7A1. I have stated exactly why. I can appreciate you don't like the answer. I can understand why you don't like HK's decision. But it is justified by HK, if not by you.
    Any further discussion on this matter is just wasted time, as on amount of complaining or pointing out what other companies do is going to change the decision making to bring the weapon to market.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

hk mp7 semi auto

,

hk mp7 semi rumor

Click on a term to search for related topics.