Semi Auto MP7 Rumors
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Semi Auto MP7 Rumors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Semi Auto MP7 Rumors

Got to love the internet. On FB a individual is claiming he knows a FFL who is doing a “one time deal to import 20 semi MP7s”. I will try to attach a screenshot of the comments but thought it was amusing especially since it is a “one time deal”. I can just imagine even if somehow was true what the cost for one would be ($25-50K? higher?). Sounds to me about as truthful as the email of me winning the Nigerian lottery or needing to send money to a soldier so he can pay to go on leave from Afghanistan.

Semi Auto MP7 Rumors-7114c47c-d7f9-4f36-99b4-5d046d83841e.png

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Semi Auto MP7 Rumors

Damn,in a perfect world we would have them at Walmart
    Last edited by Slytiger; 01-10-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you believe the anti gun propaganda you can get walk-in and get any gun no problem.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EODCOLRET View Post
    Got to love the internet. On FB a individual is claiming he knows a FFL who is doing a “one time deal to import 20 semi MP7s”. I will try to attach a screenshot of the comments but thought it was amusing especially since it is a “one time deal”. I can just imagine even if somehow was true what the cost for one would be ($25-50K? higher?). Sounds to me about as truthful as the email of me winning the Nigerian lottery or needing to send money to a soldier so he can pay to go on leave from Afghanistan.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7114C47C-D7F9-4F36-99B4-5D046D83841E.png 
Views:	872 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	223124
    Honestly.....this sounds just like "the guy" who SWORE he already had possession of 10-20 HK416 A5's with AGB,{upper only} that he "legally" obtained and was taking deposits until they "cleared" Canada/customs. Needless to say, I called him out, as well as some others here......in short....Pics.....or it never even happened. And not the "I took these from HK's website" pics. I mean pics with dates/times/flipping me off because I don't buy into it.
    Lamont and Saab95v6 like this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Meh. Honestly, if MP7s were readily available; they'd be on my short list of HK guns I'm not really interested in. The only reason I'd snatch up a semi in a heartbeat if I could is because they are made of unobtainium.

If you want to get over your MP7 lust, I suggest getting a PS90 and playing with 5.7 for awhile. When the reality of a generic spitzer bullet with the juice of a 22 mag dawns on you, they start to lose their shine.
    The magic in these calibers is in the ammo. And civis can't generally get the good stuff.
    Own: HK91, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, P8A1, USP SD, USP9, USP9 FDE
    Future: SP5? Assuming I can find an honest seller.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    Meh. Honestly, if MP7s were readily available; they'd be on my short list of HK guns I'm not really interested in. The only reason I'd snatch up a semi in a heartbeat if I could is because they are made of unobtainium.

If you want to get over your MP7 lust, I suggest getting a PS90 and playing with 5.7 for awhile. When the reality of a generic spitzer bullet with the juice of a 22 mag dawns on you, they start to lose their shine.
    The magic in these calibers is in the ammo. And civis can't generally get the good stuff.
    And there's where we differ. IF you ever shot an MP7...……...perhaps you would have a different opinion. I shot one once, with @G3kurtz telling me not to shoot my fingers off, which as he went on to describe was a common problem....etc.,etc., . It was like love at first site, kind of like the MP5 10MM.....so many now...uhhhggg. So......if they come out in semi.....I hope to find a way to put that sear in it

But right now......I'm not seeing it.
    Last edited by Brad4065; 01-10-2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: F&cked up my notable mention
    HKGuns, HKGuns and HKGuns like this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Even if this was true, are they any other guns that shoot 4.6 or whatever... I'd be worried about the availability/supply of ammo.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

They claim ATF has approved their import. But, they are 100% factory. The price I have heard is 8k.
    Saab95v6 and Brad4065 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    They claim ATF has approved their import. But, they are 100% factory. The price I have heard is 8k.
    So who is “they”? The one time deal and only 20 tends to make me take the report with lots of skepticism but would love to be wrong.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    Thanks for the input....I figured you may have some outside knowledge. I will bow out of this conversation moving forward, and just read.

Cheers!!!!!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links