It'll be a while before you see something like this again.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RegularGuy461969
  • 1 Post By SudS

Thread: It'll be a while before you see something like this again.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    KitchenTrout's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Location : Virginia
    Posts : 38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default It'll be a while before you see something like this again.


  2. #2
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    RegularGuy461969's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : By the Great Shell Bay
    Posts : 2,996
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Default

    Would love to be an SOT.
    KitchenTrout likes this.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

  3. #3
    AGG
    AGG is online now
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 33,156
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)

    Default

    This is one of the original Billistics, Inc. "seizure" firearms--- too much for a registered receiver!!!

    Tony

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Max.Elorza's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2018
    Posts : 23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    This is one of the original Billistics, Inc. "seizure" firearms--- too much for a registered receiver!!!

    Tony
    The court order to return the seized Billistics firearms (http://www.titleii.com/bardwell/us_v...cs.motion1.txt) lists that serial number (7933) as a HK94 not a MP5???

  6. #5
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 8,080
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)

    Default

    Some of those Ballistics on the list were finished by other builders who may not be as quality conscious. Specifically, some of those builders were not completely accurate where the push pin hole should go. Thus, lowers would not be completely plug and play.
    caf82313 likes this.

  7. #6
    AGG
    AGG is online now
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 33,156
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max.Elorza View Post
    The court order to return the seized Billistics firearms (http://www.titleii.com/bardwell/us_v...cs.motion1.txt) lists that serial number (7933) as a HK94 not a MP5???
    Correct--- those finished were designated as "completed".

    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Some of those Ballistics on the list were finished by other builders who may not be as quality conscious. Specifically, some of those builders were not completely accurate where the push pin hole should go. Thus, lowers would not be completely plug and play.
    Unfortunately, this is true--- I would want to see the original paperwork (may need a FOIA request).

    Tony

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •