HK BFSIII binary trigger issue
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By crimedogs
  • 1 Post By crimedogs

Thread: HK BFSIII binary trigger issue

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default HK BFSIII binary trigger issue

This is the second binary trigger I have put together. But this one is giving me some trouble. Federal Arms recommended I use a stronger trigger spring due to an issue with surplus ammo so I did use a different spring. But otherwise everything is normal otherwise and it will not go into safety when the charge handle is not pulled back.

I am not a master tech so just wondering what I can do to tech the issue?

Video:
    https://youtu.be/ar6vu6OcKhY

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tried with manufacturer spring no difference. Lubbed the mechanism a bit more. Issue remains.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'd look at how the BFS group fits in your trigger housing. I had to fuss with it to get it to work properly in an HK SP5k. I used an MP5k housing, which I had to modify slightly taking some material out to get the trigger pack to fit low enough into the housing to properly engage the bolt group.

On second thought. Return it and get your money back. They suck even when they work correctly.
    Own: HK91, SR9, SP5k, SL8/XM8, G36k, HK416, P30L, P8A1, USP9
    Future: Done, until HK comes out with something new & nifty. Might start building an FNH collection.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickness View Post
    I'd look at how the BFS group fits in your trigger housing. I had to fuss with it to get it to work properly in an HK SP5k. I used an MP5k housing, which I had to modify slightly taking some material out to get the trigger pack to fit low enough into the housing to properly engage the bolt group.

On second thought. Return it and get your money back. They suck even when they work correctly.
    Too funny.
    Yeah I would not want to use it with rounds, primarily for blanks. The issue is in or out of the trigger housing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tenhunter View Post
    But otherwise everything is normal otherwise and it will not go into safety when the charge handle is not pulled back.

I am not a master tech so just wondering what I can do to tech the issue?
    The Franklin binary pack requires the hammer to be cocked to put the gun on safe.It cannot be put on safe with the hammer forwards.
    tenhunter likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crimedogs View Post
    The Franklin binary pack requires the hammer to be cocked to put the gun on safe.It cannot be put on safe with the hammer forwards.
    Great thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are welcome!
    I had a similar WTF? moment putting my pack through the paces.Its totally OK .
    tenhunter likes this.

Sponsored Links