HK stores in Germany
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: HK stores in Germany

Boo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK stores in Germany

Hey all, I'll be in Germany in 3 weeks, in particular Frankfurt and Munich, and just curious if anyone has been to any cool gun stores and has any recommendations on ones to check out in either city that carries HK and B&T stuff.

Also, does anyone know what the laws are regarding bringing in small parts (ie. forward grips, rails, misc items) on a plane back to the USA? I won't even bother if it's anymore hassle than say, buying a pair of shoes in Europe, but thought I'd ask. Thanks!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Subscribed. My sister is in Germany right now, I thought about getting her to bring me a few things back but I was unsure too. I just got a picture of her and my brother in law running the Nurburgring yesterday in an e36.
    A voice from the past whispers in my ear, “Brethren, keep your powder dry.”

Boo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haha, well if it were my sister over there I'd just say yeah just pack it, it'll be fine. Jk, I'm not that cruel :D I've done the Nurburgring a couple times, it's a blast! Don't think I'll make it over this time but I was thinking of renting a M2 for a couple days to take on the Autobahn.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

I would be more hassle than buying a pair of shoes.

But seriously, it's not like here, is the easiest way to say it.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Premium Professional

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

There are a number of guns shops around Frankfurt, but most are geared toward 22 target rifle. I have family over there that tracks down stuff for me when needed. Many things aren’t worth the hassle.

Maximum effort
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Gun stores in Germany...that's a good one.
    Lamont likes this.
    Life is an endless series of trainwrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness.

JBG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Hey all, I'll be in Germany in 3 weeks, in particular Frankfurt and Munich, and just curious if anyone has been to any cool gun stores and has any recommendations on ones to check out in either city that carries HK and B&T stuff.

Also, does anyone know what the laws are regarding bringing in small parts (ie. forward grips, rails, misc items) on a plane back to the USA? I won't even bother if it's anymore hassle than say, buying a pair of shoes in Europe, but thought I'd ask. Thanks!

It's technically forbidden to export such things out of Germany without a license.

Aside from that, you could order something from Militaria Dekowaffen Filmwaffen Schreckschusswaffen Uniformen to your hotel.
    Only if you have the paperwork of course;)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    It's technically forbidden to export such things out of Germany without a license.

Aside from that, you could order something from Militaria Dekowaffen Filmwaffen Schreckschusswaffen Uniformen to your hotel.
    Only if you have the paperwork of course;)
    Heiko (the owner of Zib) is not going to send anything to an American c/o their hotel. He won't even respond to an email from an American buyer. He likes not being in trouble as much as you do.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

As far as taking stuff back on a plane, I would say that anything polymer that fits in your body is fair game.
    chuckster62 and omega21 like this.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    As far as taking stuff back on a plane, I would say that anything polymer that fits in your body is fair game.
    Key is the word "IN"
    LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links