- Group off to a good start in fiscal 2019
- Organisation streamlined: reduced from 51 to 40 managers
- Sales and earnings growth in the first two quarters of 2019
- 1st half-year 2019 with positive result after taxes
- Positive forecast for fiscal year 2019 as a whole
- Equity of the major companies positive
- Prominent addition to Supervisory Board: Former General Harald Kujat to take over chairmanship
- Growth and innovation pact as a joint course of staff and Board of Management
- Incoming orders 2018 in the amount of approx. 290 million euros
- Order intake in the first quarter of 2019 exceeds expectations
- Berlin police commission an additional 14,000 pistols: With 115,000 service weapons sold for the police, SFP9 is the most successful official pistol in the history of Heckler & Koch.
- Norway commissions HK416 with a total volume of 22 million euros
- Hessian police commission 2,000 HK416 to protect citizens in terror and amok lawsuits
- Heckler & Koch confirms the validity of the Green Countries strategy for the entire group of companies
- For the first time, journalists are invited as guests at an Annual General Meeting
Heckler & Koch started the 2019 financial year with an increase in sales and a significant improvement in earnings. H&K AG's sales in the first half of 2019 amounted to 126.9 million euros.
This represents an increase of more than 15 percent in the first half of 2018. The company expects this positive trend to continue throughout the year and to end the year with a positive overall net profit.
Dr.-Ing. Jens Bodo Koch, CEO of H&K AG:
"In 2018, we laid the foundation for returning our company to its former strength: Heckler & Koch is back on track! With almost the same order mix in 2017 and 2018, we can now report positive earnings after taxes for the first half of 2019 for the first time in 2019. The tailwind resulting from the strong order intake quarters 4/2018 and 1/2019 will bring us further forward in the coming years.
Thanks to reliable delivery dates and very good products, our customers have noticeably regained confidence in our company. Our long-established company is celebrating its 70th anniversary this year and will be represented by the
have many more good years ahead of them. No other company equips as many security agencies in NATO and Europe as we do. The Green Country Strategy and our new openness have met with great approval.
The high loyalty of the workforce to their company and our credible prospect of a good future in former strength have led to a remarkable growth and innovation pact in a trusting, constructive dialogue".
The equity positions of the major Group companies are clearly positive. The negative equity of the Group highlighted in the report is attributable to valuation differences in the shares. This underscores the operational reliability of the Group's companies.
Dr. Björn Krönert, Chief Financial Officer of H&K AG:
"The new Management Board has already defined a comprehensive programme of measures in the first few months of taking over management. These measures and the positive market development have already borne fruit in the first half of 2019. Sales increased again, in the first half of the year by more than 15 percent compared to the same period of the previous year. The figures show,
that the start of the new fiscal year is promising. We are back on track!