Heckler & Koch is apparently bankrupt. - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Heckler & Koch is apparently bankrupt.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxfan View Post
    Latest article in Military times regarding HK's demise: https://www.militarytimes.com/off-du...-dire-straits/
    Fake news--- someone is embezzling!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

https://www.gofundme.com/save-hampk-from-the-poors

One of you all set this up??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smicky View Post
    https://www.gofundme.com/save-hampk-from-the-poors

One of you all set this up??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Yeah f#*k that. The people who own H&K are the ones most directly responsible for the current circumstance. I'm not going to help save them from the consequences of their own actions. H&K does need, and desperately deserves to be forced to declare bankruptcy so someone who has more sense than what God gave a dog can buy it from people who are as stupid as the day is long and turn it into what it should be. They've got every excuse in the world for why they are in their present circumstance except, "we're a bunch of idiots who DRGAF about guns, don't want to sell to civilians, and looted the company to fund our lifestyle".

A GFM to BUY H&K outright, now that we can talk about. But the owners in their thickheaded arrogance would probably not sell, and so as I say, they deserve to go under. No sympathy for them here, none at all. My sympathy is for their employee's.

The most often heard excuse is, "The German government won't let us". Well, quit f#*king asking them for permission they won't give! EMIGRATE! You already started the process (20-25 years late) now follow through! Get the USG to issue H1B visa's for each and every H&K Oberndorf employee who wants to come, residency to be made permanent shortly after their arrival. Not all will come, there will be plenty of Americans going to work for them here as well. They may even be able to keep Oberndorf limping along for a while, but why, all the countries they want to sell military weapons to would be allowed by the US to buy those same weapons, so no downside there. Sh*t, we sell Colt M4's to Iraq, who thinks we wouldn't allow H&K USA to sell guns to France or whomever else. They would sure not be in trouble for selling guns to Mexico, or being prohibited from selling them to the Saudi's. There's no downside to H&K GTFO of a country who's government wants them dead, corporately speaking.
    AGG and dms16 like this.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

More profits usually means cutting quality and losing your world class status. Its a double edged sword my friend

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

I bet that if DNA kits were used on the upper echelon of HK GmbH personnel, one would find a genetic connection to those in the upper ranks in CA, NY, IL, etc.!!!

Tony
    GuntherRommel and Lamont like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    I bet that if DNA kits were used on the upper echelon of HK GmbH personnel, one would find a genetic connection to those in the upper ranks in CA, NY, IL, etc.!!!

Tony
    Of course. The idea that they think they should only sell guns to the police and the military tells you everything you need to know. The sooner H&K is out of their hands, one way or another, the better off everyone but them will be......

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I see the term "military and police" thrown around.

As a member of the police side of the house...that transitioned his agency to HK's...HK does not give a flying **** about working with police...maybe short of NYPD, LAPD or Chicago PD...or maybe their own "polizei"

Getting paperwork and EUC's approved from Germany for pistols readily available here was a joke. Only a whopping 4 pistols came from HK direct and we said screw 'em and finished out our transition with a local retailer. If I had known then what I know now about dealing with HK for plain 'ol pistols (I was not surprised that 416 support was nonexistent prior to this) and that the Gen 5 turned out as well as it did, I would have waited and stuck with Glock for standard issue.
    Lamont likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dbealmear View Post
    “The market launch of the first pistol developed in the USA has been considerably delayed and as a result, revenues have not yet been generated by this product.” Anyone have any ideas on what this is?
    This deserves its own separate thread tbh :) what is this misterious pistol? Could be hk45, but it was launched long ago.

igs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andru View Post
    This deserves its own separate thread tbh :) what is this misterious pistol? Could be hk45, but it was launched long ago.
    VP9-B

lol

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by igs View Post
    VP9-B

lol
    VP45!!!

Tony

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast