at gun store
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: at gun store

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default at gun store

I was in this gun store today and asked to see the HKP2000 in .40sw. Guy handed me a HKP2000SK .40sw. When I said don't you have the one I asked for this guy said the HKP200SK is easer to conceal. I said yeah that nice buts is has a smaller Mag. then the HKP2000 and a shorted BBL. Not that this is a deal killing thing just a fact about the SK.
    I looked at it set it down was still looking at it and the guy quickly took it off and came back with a small SW model Auto. in .40sw. And said this is a great handgun we sell many of them.
    Funny I came in looking at HKs then while I was still standing there thinking he hauls the HK off and brings the S&W. Oh well I must not have looked like a HK kind of person

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Sounds like he was trying to get rid of some S&W's!!!

Tony

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drp2hrd View Post
    I was in this gun store today and asked to see the HKP2000 in .40sw. Guy handed me a HKP2000SK .40sw. When I said don't you have the one I asked for this guy said the HKP200SK is easer to conceal. I said yeah that nice buts is has a smaller Mag. then the HKP2000 and a shorted BBL. Not that this is a deal killing thing just a fact about the SK.
    I looked at it set it down was still looking at it and the guy quickly took it off and came back with a small SW model Auto. in .40sw. And said this is a great handgun we sell many of them.
    Funny I came in looking at HKs then while I was still standing there thinking he hauls the HK off and brings the S&W. Oh well I must not have looked like a HK kind of person
    Could have been his personal preference, or an HK hater, or if S&W is still doing this, years ago when I worked in a gun shop, S&W occasionally offered small rebates to the shop or employees for every pistol they sold.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I might be paranoid but one of the local gun shops doesn't show me anything but HKs now. Last gun I bought from them, they pulled out from the back. It was a P30 they'd had in for about 4 years, and it never made it out to the display case. They wanted me to see it rather the one on display LOL.

Last week the manager walked by and asked me if I was there to buy an HK. So I think those guys have been talking about my "habit".

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Sounds like he was trying to get rid of some S&W's!!!

Tony
    i don't know why but a lot of people seem to be ditching the .40.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    I might be paranoid but one of the local gun shops doesn't show me anything but HKs now. Last gun I bought from them, they pulled out from the back. It was a P30 they'd had in for about 4 years, and it never made it out to the display case. They wanted me to see it rather the one on display LOL.

Last week the manager walked by and asked me if I was there to buy an HK. So I think those guys have been talking about my "habit".
    Addict!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

i don't know why but a lot of people seem to be ditching the .40.
    .45 ACP for me!!!

Tony

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

..Funny I came in looking at HKs then while I was still standing there thinking he hauls the HK off and brings the S&W. Oh well I must not have looked like a HK kind of person
    And please tell us you either bought the P2000sk or just walked away!

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I’m a beginning addict wanting to be head deep in the promiscuity. I as well hope you picked up that p2000sk too. I’m still trying to even find a new one.

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    And please tell us you either bought the P2000sk or just walked away!
    Sure, i bought the P2000sk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links