Heckler & Koch Raritäten book
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Heckler & Koch Raritäten book

  1. #1
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jun 2018
    Posts : 30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Heckler & Koch Raritäten book

    I'm considering adding the book "Heckler & Koch Raritäten" to my collection. Is this a good one to get?
    Lamont likes this.

  2. #2
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 589
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

    Default

    It would be a good book to get if you already have the HK Bible (Manfred), The Gray Room (Jim Phillips), and Die Pistolen (Manfred). The text is in German if I remembered correctly.
    Lamont likes this.

  3. #3
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    lakelandman's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Location : Lakeland FL
    Posts : 1,177
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Barlow View Post
    I'm considering adding the book "Heckler & Koch Raritäten" to my collection. Is this a good one to get?
    I want one so bad but 675.00 for a book is just to much even seen a few for 1k.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    BitterOldMan's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Posts : 353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Only 49 Euros plus 10 Euros to ship, but you must read German. May be even less expensive once VAT (value added tax) is removed for US. I purchased the P7 book from them, which arrived safely. Real HK enthusiasts can read German.

    https://www.dwjmedien.de/epages/6242.../Products/1681
    GuntherRommel likes this.

  6. #5
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 8,071
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitterOldMan View Post
    Only 49 Euros plus 10 Euros to ship, but you must read German. May be even less expensive once VAT (value added tax) is removed for US. I purchased the P7 book from them, which arrived safely. Real HK enthusiasts can read German.

    https://www.dwjmedien.de/epages/6242.../Products/1681
    These?

    https://www.dwjmedien.de/epages/6242...on=ViewProduct

    https://www.dwjmedien.de/epages/6242...on=ViewProduct
    GuntherRommel likes this.

  7. #6
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    BitterOldMan's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Posts : 353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    SudS, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

  8. #7
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mr.Maim's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Arizona. Last in the 48.
    Posts : 4,106
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Default

    Has anyone in the USA ordered from this vendor?

  9. #8
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Jul 2005
    Posts : 64
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maim View Post
    Has anyone in the USA ordered from this vendor?
    I did not long ago. My order took 4-5 weeks to arrive. I checked out as a guest and paid via PayPal. Books arrived safely and well packaged. I will odorder again.

    I need to compare the two volumes of Die Pistolen to the original printing. I'm not certain the two volumes offered by DWJ include 100% of the first edition content. I have not had time to compare them directly but I noticed some gaps. I don't think I saw the P11 section, for example. I could have overlooked it or maybe a third volume was planned?

    There is also a P9S series on their site that might be of interest. I don't know that anyone has mentioned it yet. There are three volumes. First volume is here: https://www.dwjmedien.de/epages/6242...on=ViewProduct

    Raritäten seems to turn up on eBay or GB from time to time. At one point there was a seller (I thought on eBay) that included an English translation along with the book.

  10. #9
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mr.Maim's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Arizona. Last in the 48.
    Posts : 4,106
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HKPhil View Post
    I did not long ago. My order took 4-5 weeks to arrive. I checked out as a guest and paid via PayPal. Books arrived safely and well packaged. I will odorder again.

    I need to compare the two volumes of Die Pistolen to the original printing. I'm not certain the two volumes offered by DWJ include 100% of the first edition content. I have not had time to compare them directly but I noticed some gaps. I don't think I saw the P11 section, for example. I could have overlooked it or maybe a third volume was planned?

    There is also a P9S series on their site that might be of interest. I don't know that anyone has mentioned it yet. There are three volumes. First volume is here: https://www.dwjmedien.de/epages/6242...on=ViewProduct

    Raritäten seems to turn up on eBay or GB from time to time. At one point there was a seller (I thought on eBay) that included an English translation along with the book.

    Thanks @HKPhil ! I'll be ordering a few books from them. I've wanted Raritaten for a while, but wasn't going to pay crazy ebay money for a German language book.

  11. #10
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    BitterOldMan's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Posts : 353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I ordered the Raritäten book on 8/6/19 and the book arrived safely on 8/29/19. Despite entering my zip code correctly, the rightmost digit was truncated, but the package made it anyway.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •