HK G-3 parts kit, in original box

Thread: HK G-3 parts kit, in original box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK G-3 parts kit, in original box

I was gifted an HK G-3 HK G-3 parts kit, in original box-dscn0088.jpgHK G-3 parts kit, in original box-dscn0087.jpgparts kit, in the original box, containing a bolt, carrier, and lower receiver, & pistol grip in 308.
    Would appreciate any feed back.
    I do not intend to complete an HK 91 build out as I have a pre ban HK 93 A-3 in 223.
    Any thoughts,
    Thanks,
    Rick ....

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That looks like some of the stuff FJ Vollmer sold back the day. I remember seeing a box like that in one of those old shotgun news adverts.

Either him or larry wolf possibly stuff sold by Dan Hoodenpyle.

If you have no idea who im referencing dont feel bad , only the oldtimers on here and younger people as sick as me would know. Hkparts.net did not exist in the 80s 90s and first few years of the 00's .
    "Who Dares Wins"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

If I recall correctly, Delta Arms was a surplus HK parts supplier back in the day (80’s, early 90’s ?). All back before the clone wars. Not much different than some of the parts players today. Some used German HK parts, and a bunch of the HK contract parts such as Pakistan, Mtaylasia, Egypt. Some of their stuff was a great value, some of their stuff was for buyers who were not real picky.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    If I recall correctly, Delta Arms was a surplus HK parts supplier back in the day (80’s, early 90’s ?). All back before the clone wars. Not much different than some of the parts players today. Some used German HK parts, and a bunch of the HK contract parts such as Pakistan, Mtaylasia, Egypt. Some of their stuff was a great value, some of their stuff was for buyers who were not real picky.
    Delta Arms Ltd. incorporated in October, 1989!!!
    A similar kit (but with the bolt head assembly) sold on GB a while back.

Tony

Sponsored Links