Part numbers?

Thread: Part numbers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Part numbers?

I recently ordered a variety of spare parts (mainly springs) for three different pistols from HKparts and the HKwebshop. None of the parts had any labels/part numbers. I just had to figure out what was what and label the parts myself. I’ve had good luck with other retailers, is this the norm with these two HK parts suppliers?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With HKparts it's been hit or miss on labelling although usually with smaller parts they have the bin location written with a sharpie on the ziplock back I can cross ref against the invoice they send. Some items have the actual HK packaging with part numbers but it seems to be the case only on larger items.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marks View Post
    With HKparts it's been hit or miss on labelling although usually with smaller parts they have the bin location written with a sharpie on the ziplock back I can cross ref against the invoice they send. Some items have the actual HK packaging with part numbers but it seems to be the case only on larger items.
    Good to know, however only one small bag had the bin location written on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I order eveything using the part numbers directly out of all the armorer's manuals I have and have to say that if I can't locate that 'real' HK part number on a vendor's site, I quickly pass and not waste my time dinking around looking at their descriptions and try to figure out what it is. It can be a PITA to figure out what they are describing, especially when most guns have a number of small springs and pins that are not scaled to size on their site pictures. Perhaps if some of these vendors started to put down the 'real' part number, they'd get more business. Are you listening HK Parts? If you are, what is up with some of your site pictures that are friggin' bigger than three of my monitors side by side? Tone down the (mega)pixel size will you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tailflash View Post
    I order eveything using the part numbers directly out of all the armorer's manuals I have and have to say that if I can't locate that 'real' HK part number on a vendor's site, I quickly pass and not waste my time dinking around looking at their descriptions and try to figure out what it is. It can be a PITA to figure out what they are describing, especially when most guns have a number of small springs and pins that are not scaled to size on their site pictures. Perhaps if some of these vendors started to put down the 'real' part number, they'd get more business. Are you listening HK Parts? If you are, what is up with some of your site pictures that are friggin' bigger than three of my monitors side by side? Tone down the (mega)pixel size will you?
    +1
    [IMG]https://**********/assets/96/BB.jpg[/IMG]

Sponsored Links