Why MR223 A3 In EU & No MR556 A3 In US??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Why MR223 A3 In EU & No MR556 A3 In US???

JBG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    And I'm going to keep ignoring their current production rifles.

And it’s not just people on the forums, it’s the consumer market as a whole. I get that they are primarily a defense contractor but they have invested significantly in the consumer market here in America so why not take it seriously?

Particularly the piston AR market, they should completely dominate it. Many (actually most) guys buying them are doing so because their favorite cool guys shoot piston ARs not because they get any benefit over DI. Yet companies like LWRC, POF, Sig, etc probably sell more piston ARs to these guys than H&K.
    Maybe they have some stuff in the pipe.
    Or maybe HK's investors don't want HK to make any more investments right now until they are in a better place financially.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Funny, I remember a number of posts by Jim Schatz who openly and somewhat frequently criticized HK for their lack of desire to bring MR products, particularly SBR uppers, to the commercial market. Somehow it’s different when he did it. HK reads these boards and I’m a firm believer of repetitive reminders of their gaps in commercial marketing.
    HK CS1, freeride1, AGG and 1 others like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    Maybe they have some stuff in the pipe.
    Or maybe HK's investors don't want HK to make any more investments right now until they are in a better place financially.
    It’s updates to an existing platform. They invested in a new factory complete with a CHF barrel machine. Compared to that A3 updates are not exactly a big investment.

I see @HK CS1 is online, proving that they do in fact pay attention to this board.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    People are really going to be disappointed they aren’t getting the A8.
    Instigator!!!

Tony

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Instigator!!!

Tony
    Toss the hand grenade in the room, walk away.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Funny, I remember a number of posts by Jim Schatz who openly and somewhat frequently criticized HK for their lack of desire to bring MR products, particularly SBR uppers, to the commercial market. Somehow it’s different when he did it. HK reads these boards and I’m a firm believer of repetitive reminders of their gaps in commercial marketing.
    Bumping high quality content.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I agree 210%. Jim is/was good people, and had a wealth of knowledge, that he openly shared as well. Miss him greatly!!!!! @HK_C S1 we would appreciate your input verses being silent. What say you????

Thank you in advance.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    I agree 210%. Jim is/was good people, and had a wealth of knowledge, that he openly shared as well. Miss him greatly!!!!! @HK_C S1 we would appreciate your input verses being silent. What say you????

Thank you in advance.
    It’s not really the area of Customer Service to engage in a discussion concerning their business decisions/product offerings (I wouldn’t if I were CS). With regard to the MR features/versions, it just reminds me of other areas where the customer base here on Pro posted for years about product offerings that were slow to come (like years slow). How long did it take (and how many posts here requesting [complaining] a sub-compact pistol? For a caliber of 9mm or greater, how long did it take HK to come out with its first sub-compact? How many years after SIG or Glock? You know, with the USP series, HK designed that gun from the ground up as a .40 cal while everyone else adapted their 9mm designs to accommodate the new .40 cal. HK jumped out in front of the competition. HK doesn’t need to be the first one to show up to the party, but please don’t show up when the keg has run dry.
    Brad4065 likes this.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Default Why MR223 A3 In EU & No MR556 A3 In US???

No reason to sell the A3 when A1 meets their sales projection numbers.
    Last edited by Oicani; 10-10-2019 at 01:03 AM.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

It’s not really the area of Customer Service to engage in a discussion concerning their business decisions/product offerings (I wouldn’t if I were CS). With regard to the MR features/versions, it just reminds me of other areas where the customer base here on Pro posted for years about product offerings that were slow to come (like years slow). How long did it take (and how many posts here requesting [complaining] a sub-compact pistol? For a caliber of 9mm or greater, how long did it take HK to come out with its first sub-compact? How many years after SIG or Glock? You know, with the USP series, HK designed that gun from the ground up as a .40 cal while everyone else adapted their 9mm designs to accommodate the new .40 cal. HK jumped out in front of the competition. HK doesn’t need to be the first one to show up to the party, but please don’t show up when the keg has run dry.
    Fair enough, and well put. Thanks!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links