New Exciting HK's? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New Exciting HK's?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    I think so.
    there's even the Sig Sauer logo on the SAN page.
    Übersicht
    It appears that SIG Sauer GmbH, SIG Sauer Inc, and SAN Swiss Arms are all separate entities owned by Lüke & Ortmeier Holding Gruppe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_Sauer

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    I don't think that we will see an MP7. If i remember correctly, the german govenment thinks that 4.6x30mm has no business in civillian hands and therefore H&K and H&K USA can't sell mp7s to civillians. Not even a SP variant of it.
    Change the caliber 5.7mm and then import it. That would be better for ammo cost.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post

Gun gods, don’t hate o me but it kinda’ makes sense, it’s sole design purpose was to penetrate Soviet body armor.
    So will a 12ga sabot slug . They still sell shotguns to civilians. LOL , maybe one day if they go broke and someone in the US buys them out and reopens here it might happen. Until that day comes I doubt we ever see it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ybnqskp View Post
    So will a 12ga sabot slug . They still sell shotguns to civilians. LOL , maybe one day if they go broke and someone in the US buys them out and reopens here it might happen. Until that day comes I doubt we ever see it.
    Really, you think a 12g sabot is going to penetrate Soviet body armor at a distance? I’ve never seen an AP 12g sabot round.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRK1990 View Post
    I know its just a pipe dream but Id love to seem them bring a HK 433 to the US Civ market but I know that's probably not ever going to happen. :(
    They imported the MR556 and the MR762. Both are copies of the 416 & 417 which are military guns. I’m sure there will be a semi version that is made and we will see it sold here.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    Really, you think a 12g sabot is going to penetrate Soviet body armor at a distance? I’ve never seen an AP 12g sabot round.
    I don’t think body armor will help you very much if you are shot with a 12ga slug. I will admit that I do not have any soviet body armor to shoot at to see what it will do. I do think if a person was shot with a slug wearing body armor if it did not penetrate the armor they would be incapacitated from the impact. I would rather have a VPER12 at a 100yards than a MP7 or even 50yards. Anyway it’s HK,s loss for not selling the gun here no matter what caliber it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ybnqskp View Post
    I don’t think body armor will help you very much if you are shot with a 12ga slug. I will admit that I do not have any soviet body armor to shoot at to see what it will do. I do think if a person was shot with a slug wearing body armor if it did not penetrate the armor they would be incapacitated from the impact. I would rather have a VPER12 at a 100yards than a MP7 or even 50yards. Anyway it’s HK,s loss for not selling the gun here no matter what caliber it is.
    Slugs don't have anywhere near the velocity needed to get through hard armor, but the spall would be pretty spooky, not to mention bruising.
    LCSO264 likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

12 Gauge Steel Slugs...armor piercing!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatmat27 View Post
    12 Gauge Steel Slugs...armor piercing!
    Only in Hollywood where suppressors are silencers and make no noise at all 😉

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links