Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 114
Page 114 of 189 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1885
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

  1. #1131
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    flybynt's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : AZ
    Posts : 2,647
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jag32 View Post
    Me too!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I never expected to see an HK flavor of the #MeToo movement

    @Saab95v6 thanks alot Jay for starting this train wreck of a thread
    Last edited by flybynt; 12-12-2019 at 06:10 AM.
    chuckster62, Saab95v6, AGG and 1 others like this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

  2. #1132
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2007
    Posts : 34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I’m all for capitalism first and foremost. But... A heads up for anyone that’s looking. Grabagun had them at retail yesterday. Today they raised their price to $2,999.00. I’m all for getting what you can while you can but they had other options to make that extra buck. It’s currently out of stock but the principles always get me.

  3. #1133
    FS1
    FS1 is offline
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    FS1's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Location : Earth
    Posts : 1,286
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    I have become accepting of the fact I shall not ever own one. I want one (at least) just not bad enough to pay these prices. HK is smart with the slow roll out. It elevates prices and helps their dealers. I love HK but when I set a budget it's not variable. I could afford to buy all I wanted at these prices. But I just won't. Maybe they produced enough to restore "reason" to the market. So I still have hope.

    Also, with the high number of the uses of the word "pretentious" lately, I must have hit a nerve. Nothing personal, just an observation.
    Chefsache likes this.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1134
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Chargerdude70's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2019
    Location : Michigan
    Posts : 140
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FS1 View Post
    I have become accepting of the fact I shall not ever own one. I want one (at least) just not bad enough to pay these prices. HK is smart with the slow roll out. It elevates prices and helps their dealers. I love HK but when I set a budget it's not variable. I could afford to buy all I wanted at these prices. But I just won't. Maybe they produced enough to restore "reason" to the market. So I still have hope.

    Also, with the high number of the uses of the word "pretentious" lately, I must have hit a nerve. Nothing personal, just an observation.
    The market brings reason to produce. Not the other way around. If market keeps buying, they keep producing as long as laws and regulations permit. Prices are market driven and set by quantities available as we all are seeing. Some got lucky and got at an honest price while others, not so much. I’m sure some of these purchases are panic buys while others are bragging. I’m personally afraid the well will dry and I won’t get one at my price point. I’ve never paid retail on a weapon let alone above and I’m not starting now. I will wait it out.
    FS1 likes this.
    [HK 93A3] [SP5] [HK MP5-22LR] [SA SAR8] [PTR 9CT]

  6. #1135
    FS1
    FS1 is offline
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    FS1's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Location : Earth
    Posts : 1,286
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    The market brings reason to produce. Not the other way around. If market keeps buying, they keep producing as long as laws and regulations permit. Prices are market driven and set by quantities available as we all are seeing. Some got lucky and got at an honest price while others, not so much. I’m sure some of these purchases are panic buys while others are bragging. I’m personally afraid the well will dry and I won’t get one at my price point. I’ve never paid retail on a weapon let alone above and I’m not starting now. I will wait it out.
    I would agree except there is another variable, available production time. HK is a commercial supplier. Those contracts will always take precedence over the civi market. So it just depends on how much production time HK had to produce these weapons. Someone stated that they were already producing the MP5 and could run these with little tooling change or parts procurement. So the big question is; just how much time did they dedicate and how many did they or will they produce? I hope it's a plethora. :)

  7. #1136
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,963
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

    Default

    PRETENTIOUS!


  8. #1137
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Chargerdude70's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2019
    Location : Michigan
    Posts : 140
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FS1 View Post
    I would agree except there is another variable, available production time. HK is a commercial supplier. Those contracts will always take precedence over the civi market. So it just depends on how much production time HK had to produce these weapons. Someone stated that they were already producing the MP5 and could run these with little tooling change or parts procurement. So the big question is; just how much time did they dedicate and how many did they or will they produce? I hope it's a plethora. :)
    Agreed to a point. Ultimately, HK is in business to make money. It’s in their better interests to support both markets while it’s ’s hot. Even if it means more manpower or machine time. Within a reasonable investment.

  9. #1138
    Very Senior Member
    Hillbillyjim's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 242
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FS1 View Post
    I have become accepting of the fact I shall not ever own one. I want one (at least) just not bad enough to pay these prices. HK is smart with the slow roll out. It elevates prices and helps their dealers. I love HK but when I set a budget it's not variable. I could afford to buy all I wanted at these prices. But I just won't. Maybe they produced enough to restore "reason" to the market. So I still have hope.

    Also, with the high number of the uses of the word "pretentious" lately, I must have hit a nerve. Nothing personal, just an observation.
    I thought the same way with the Sp5k but a few months after it’s release I landed one for 2200.

  10. #1139
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Apr 2013
    Posts : 29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FS1 View Post
    I have become accepting of the fact I shall not ever own one. I want one (at least) just not bad enough to pay these prices. HK is smart with the slow roll out. It elevates prices and helps their dealers. I love HK but when I set a budget it's not variable. I could afford to buy all I wanted at these prices. But I just won't. Maybe they produced enough to restore "reason" to the market. So I still have hope.

    Also, with the high number of the uses of the word "pretentious" lately, I must have hit a nerve. Nothing personal, just an observation.
    Just wait it out. Let the hype die. I have no problem with the gougers and the people flipping them for profit. It's an open market and I love it. There is a bunch of pent up demand, people have been waiting decades for this. In a few months, it will be normal and the hype will die down, there will be something else to lust over.

  11. #1140
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 353
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm wondering why Michael's Machines hasn't gotten any ? he was 1 of the 1st guys to get the sp5k's ?

Page 114 of 189 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

amazon

,
hk pro sp5
,
hk sp5 coming for christmas hkpro
,
hkpro breaking news
,
hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/502536-breaking-news-new-2019-christmas-sp5s
,

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/502536-breaking-news-new-2019-christmas-sp5s-136.html

,

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/502536-breaking-news-new-2019-christmas-sp5s-15.html

,

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/502536-breaking-news-new-2019-christmas-sp5s-15.html#post3608806

,
https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/502536-breaking-news-new-2019-christmas-sp5s-177.html
,
https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/502536-breaking-news-new-2019-christmas-sp5s-4.html
,
https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/502536-breaking-news-new-2019-christmas-sp5s-4.html#/topics/502536
,
https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/502536-breaking-news-new-2019-christmas-sp5s.html#/topics/502536
Click on a term to search for related topics.