Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 115
Page 115 of 189 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1885
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoss710 View Post
    I'm wondering why Michael's Machines hasn't gotten any ? he was 1 of the 1st guys to get the sp5k's ?
    Wonder the same. I got in touch with him when the news broke and I'm waiting to hear but I don't believe he's had any.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I had Mike build my MP5 and his workmanship was outstanding. I have fired about 1500 rounds without a malfunction. The only thing missing is HK on the side, but I was able to choose my own serial number.

I also contacted Mike and he said that he will sell them if he gets any. He was selling the SP5K for a reasonable price at a time similar to now. Other dealers were selling them gunbroker and elsewhere with inflated prices.
    Last edited by hkpsp; 12-12-2019 at 04:18 PM.
    jimmydfw and h00ktern like this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

^^^wow a wee...always wanted this look.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's a ton of them on Gunbroker. I see some with a buy it now set $3499. Prices are starting to come down a little. I think by next week they should be down to $3200 or less.

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 50BMGDUDE View Post
    There's a ton of them on Gunbroker. I see some with a buy it now set $3499. Prices are starting to come down a little. I think by next week they should be down to $3200 or less.
    3200 and still a G too much. People just need to stop paying it and let them sit on the shelf for a month to cool off. Watch the price drop.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    3200 and still a G too much. People just need to stop paying it and let them sit on the shelf for a month to cool off. Watch the price drop.
    I think rush may be over because there's a bunch sitting at $3499 or slightly less and they're not selling.

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I think rush may be over because there's a bunch sitting at $3499 or slightly less and they're not selling.
    I wasn’t prepared when the SP5 came out. Not happening with the K if it happens. Already put the bug in my dealers ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For what it's worth......I called my son who lives up near DC and always trading firearms - exotic stuff. I asked him if he could he check around and see what he could find, so he talked to the gun dealer he shops with.

The guy told him yes there will be more coming in and to wait. He would find out for sure but thought there would be a large shipment to the states in January. HK is notorious for limited inventory but that is mostly due to govt contracts, and this was a "civilian" gun so that won't be a problem. A few who got their allocation found out there was some demand and jacked up everything well over MSRP. The 3k+ prices are ridiculous but he didn't think this would hold up at all.
    Chefsache likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The guy told him yes there will be more coming in and to wait. He would find out for sure but thought there would be a large shipment to the states in January. HK is notorious for limited inventory but that is mostly due to govt contracts, and this was a "civilian" gun so that won't be a problem. A few who got their allocation found out there was some demand and jacked up everything well over MSRP. The 3k+ prices are ridiculous but he didn't think this would hold up at all.[/QUOTE]

For the sake of planning ahead, I'd ask if knows anything or if he can talk to anyone about what might be on that shipment. Hopefully a K or L version
    Chefsache likes this.
    "Civil Wars happen when the victimized are armed. Genocide happens when they are not." - A.E. Samaan

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    For what it's worth......I called my son who lives up near DC and always trading firearms - exotic stuff. I asked him if he could he check around and see what he could find, so he talked to the gun dealer he shops with.

The guy told him yes there will be more coming in and to wait. He would find out for sure but thought there would be a large shipment to the states in January. HK is notorious for limited inventory but that is mostly due to govt contracts, and this was a "civilian" gun so that won't be a problem. A few who got their allocation found out there was some demand and jacked up everything well over MSRP. The 3k+ prices are ridiculous but he didn't think this would hold up at all.
    So I just talked to the dealer I want to go through and the HK rep told him there won't be anymore shipped until the end of January.
    That's what I said 60 posts ago.
    Last edited by Tuvia; 12-12-2019 at 11:45 PM.

Page 115 of 189 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links