Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 118
Page 118 of 189 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1885
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"So can anyone recommend a good folding or collapsible brace.. Would be much appreciated :)"

I bought the ATI collapsible stock, sent it to tech Smith. and had Michael modify it for the gearhead mod 1 tailhook. and love how they feel and work.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I shot 150 rounds through my SP5 today. Just an amazing gun. Beautiful inside and out. Finish is spectacular. Sights were right on out of the box and she shot flawless with a mix of fiocchi 115gr and blazer brass 124gr with HK, ETS and KCI mags. Finest firearm I have ever owned. I can’t wait to shoot more!!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    albatros43 likes this.
    I can still count my hk's with one hand....I just gotta start over once or twice.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stewarta View Post
    So can anyone recommend a good folding or collapsible brace.. Would be much appreciated :)
    https://www.sb-tactical.com/product-category/brace/#hk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    3200 and still a G too much. People just need to stop paying it and let them sit on the shelf for a month to cool off. Watch the price drop.
    This. There really isn't a huge market for $3K+ guns. In that territory, the kinds of guns that command those prices are custom pistols/precision rifles, or easily some other high-end 5.56 rifle with room to spare for a suppressor, optic, ammo, etc.'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think for what those cost, they could have put a little more effort into the execution - could taper the brace portion a bit and have the proper sling loop. Really all they had to do was make an ATI style clone, just with a brace instead of a buttstock at the end of the arms. If I got one I'd probably mod it and do something like this Photoshop mockup I made below. Would need a buddy's help to weld a sling loop on.

Chefsache and Vg247 like this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apec View Post
    This. There really isn't a huge market for $3K+ guns. In that territory, the kinds of guns that command those prices are custom pistols/precision rifles, or easily some other high-end 5.56 rifle with room to spare for a suppressor, optic, ammo, etc.'
    Spoken like someone who doesn't own a 94 or a 94 to mp5 conversion but wants one. The sp5 is your ticket to ride so just bite the bullet and do it or regret it later.

Prices may come down some but I don't think too much, just look at the mr556. HKs always were and still are a premium product at a premium price point. They won't be around forever considering the times.
    CharlieDeltaJuliet likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finally got mine today, and what a beauty! 110 serial number. Eform 1 going off tomorrow. My girlfriend even is in love lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!-ee7991ba-1060-421f-aea9-c554d6e357a2_1576213835710.jpeg  
    Vg247 and CharlieDeltaJuliet like this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    Spoken like someone who doesn't own a 94 or a 94 to mp5 conversion but wants one. The sp5 is your ticket to ride so just bite the bullet and do it or regret it later.

Prices may come down some but I don't think too much, just look at the mr556. HKs always were and still are a premium product at a premium price point. They won't be around forever considering the times.
    All HKs? For their long guns and roller-lock "pistols", sure. They dropped the prices on their P30s and introduced VP9s to compete with Glock and similar products.

The line of people buying at 3K+ is drying up. That's a fact. There's no reason to panic, at the same time there's no reason to sit for years without taking action.

HK's distributor/dealer prices are probably high enough to give them a decent margin and justify exports. Brick and mortar gun shops, however, are not a high margin business, and dealers cannot afford to stock up on expensive inventory that doesn't move. If they aren't pricing them to meet current demand, then whoever buys their liquidation/fire sale inventory will.

"They won't be around forever considering the times."

Wouldn't this be the case for any imported semiautomatic rifles/PCCs? Do we have any credible evidence of new legislation that would stop these from being imported?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2015 View Post
    I shot 150 rounds through my SP5 today. Just an amazing gun. Beautiful inside and out. Finish is spectacular. Sights were right on out of the box and she shot flawless with a mix of fiocchi 115gr and blazer brass 124gr with HK, ETS and KCI mags. Finest firearm I have ever owned. I can’t wait to shoot more!!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    oh **** your first? what a start!! you just spoiled all your future purchases lol
    Speedy2015 likes this.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apec View Post
    There seems to be a market for $7,000 HK94s, some I'm pretty sure they're going to sell the **** out of $3000 SP5s. People who buy HK94s (and people who will buy SP5s) aren't looking for custom pistols/precision rifles, or some other high-end 5.56 rifle... they're looking for an MP5.
    flybynt likes this.

Page 118 of 189 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links