Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 173
Page 173 of 189 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1885
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Anyone can advertise something as cheap as they want when they don't have it in stock. Besides, go directly to their website and see what the REAL price is. Just click bait as is all those others advertising prices that low on gun.deals. Notice how the websites, pictures and descriptions all are very similar between them like one web designer did them all.
    CharlieDeltaJuliet likes this.
    HK 93A3 SP5 MP5-22 SAR8 PTR 9CT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    Anyone can advertise something as cheap as they want when they don't have it in stock. Besides, go directly to their website and see what the REAL price is. Just click bait as is all those others advertising prices that low on gun.deals. Notice how the websites, pictures and descriptions all are very similar between them like one web designer did them all.

That shows as in-stock on gundeals (it's not, but shows that it is)

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gun.deals is pretty useless for "hot" products. **** moves way too fast. Their stock / quantity / info is useless.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I was looking into this also and given surefire not compatible with a lot of cans I went a different route.

B&T tri-rail with an enforce light and plenty of clearance for my can when it gets out of jail.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ric O'shay likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by albatros43 View Post
    Link isn't valid, but I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it

Attachment 251178
    In stock, out of stock, doesn't matter in this case. $3519.99.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have gone to or called almost all of the Premium Stocking Dealers within 150 miles of my house wanting to pay for an SP5. None of them will take my money. I have been mostly blown off or laughed at. Only one of the dealers would give me a price & put me on their list. 70 miles away & out of state. So much for trying to stay local.

Is anyone else having this problem?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rc51pete View Post
    I have gone to or called almost all of the Premium Stocking Dealers within 150 miles of my house wanting to pay for an SP5. None of them will take my money. I have been mostly blown off or laughed at. Only one of the dealers would give me a price & put me on their list. 70 miles away & out of state. So much for trying to stay local.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    Go further out like hundreds to thousand miles away. Remember, shipping and transfer will more than likely be cheaper than your local sales tax. Just be sure the shop doesn’t charge said out of state tax. YMMV
    jimmydfw likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Go further out like hundreds to thousand miles away. Remember, shipping and transfer will more than likely be cheaper than your local sales tax. Just be sure the shop doesn’t charge said out of state tax. YMMV
    I spoke with one local dealer who was actually kind of disgusted about getting calls from people all over the US. He's a small shop in PA, and said he had people calling from Texas and Arizona who wanted an SP5 but told him they would NOT pay MSRP. I can see his point. He had one go through his shop. Since I was local, he did take my name in case he got another, but said he had no ETA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Had another chat with Brownells today, where I had preordered on 12/3.

Last time I called, they were able to tell me that I was the 16th person to preorder. This time, they told me they'd put a message through to an internal department (FFL? Backorders? Can't remember.) to contact me about expected delivery dates.

I'll let ya know what they say. I think there's a few guys in this thread who jumped on the Brownells pre-order way back when.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Picked this up last month. Dealer cost SN-00127X
    Vg247 likes this.

Page 173 of 189 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links