Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 180
Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1885
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    I passed at MSRP. Might regret it but just can’t bring myself to do it. I have deposits at a few shops and know just when I buy at MSRP, I’ll get the Murphy’s Law call.
    Just a heads up, we all know what happens when we wait for a better deal with limited HK (German anyways) products

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    Just a heads up, we all know what happens when we wait for a better deal with limited HK (German anyways) products
    HK reps at SHOT confirmed that these were regular production items. I am not sure where the limited part is coming from.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apec View Post
    HK reps at SHOT confirmed that these were regular production items. I am not sure where the limited part is coming from.
    I don't think he meant limited as in limited production run. They are using a marketing strategy similar to Harley Davidson. Produce at a rate that keeps your product in demand and keeps prices up. It makes sense from a business perspective. Simple supply and demand.
    Indreams84 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    …They are using a marketing strategy similar to Harley Davidson. Produce at a rate that keeps your product in demand and keeps prices up. It makes sense from a business perspective. Simple supply and demand.
    Kudos, you communicated that in a much more concise and diplomatic way than I tried to a few days ago.lol
    I couldn't agree more as to HK's marketing and production strategy on the SP5 and SP5K.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Their marketing strategy wouldn't be a big deal normally, however we may possibly be on the brink of a political sh́t storm.
    Last edited by JohnnyBoi; 02-13-2020 at 01:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi View Post
    Their marketing strategy wouldn't be a big deal normally, however we may possibly on the brink political sh́t storm.
    Starting to seem that way. I would say especially if you live in Virginia but these crazy gun laws seem to be spreading to other states now too.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

hope one of you guys got the one today at High Country Guns in Prescott AZ, The owner called me as I have purchased the first two he got in while back. Unfortunately other toys in the pipeline took precedence for me.
    CharlieDeltaJuliet likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    hope one of you guys got the one today at High Country Guns in Prescott AZ, The owner called me as I have purchased the first two he got in while back. Unfortunately other toys in the pipeline took precedence for me.
    How much did you pay?
    What was the price on the one he sold today?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    I called that place in November they didn't know anything about it, then told me they would need to wait for catalog to order, week later they put me on the list, first I believe, they took my number never called. So I called two weeks after that they told me they were both sold to others. So I can guarantee I wouldn't buy one from them. LOL
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Also the tax rate up here is almost 10% buying online from small shop out of state and transferring is an easy 200.00 more to work with even after shipping and transfer fee. So I need them to get enough in county so the price normalizes below msrp. :)

Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links