Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 184
Page 184 of 189 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1885
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1182 View Post
    Thanks! Buds. Nope. I got their only two. That's three I've gotten from them since December though. My small human was excited. It's like he's figured out that they'll all be his when I die or something...

How much did you pay for both of them?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Standpipe View Post
    How much did you pay?
    What was the price on the one he sold today?
    I payed a couple hundo less than msrp due to a miscommunication between the owner and his staff, as for the one they wanted to sell me the other day he wanted full msrp this time around.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by axehole View Post
    I called that place in November they didn't know anything about it, then told me they would need to wait for catalog to order, week later they put me on the list, first I believe, they took my number never called. So I called two weeks after that they told me they were both sold to others. So I can guarantee I wouldn't buy one from them. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by axehole View Post
    Also the tax rate up here is almost 10% buying online from small shop out of state and transferring is an easy 200.00 more to work with even after shipping and transfer fee. So I need them to get enough in county so the price normalizes below msrp. :)

I actually had a long convo when they first came out with an employee who was clueless and then made sure to talk to the owner the next day and he also had no clue about the release. I dunno who you talked to there but I made sure I had them locked up and made sure he got on the horn to get his allotment.

Also I am seeing more and more places collect sales tax so the internet no longer is the tax free zone it once was.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I managed to score one on GB for MSRP with 2 extra magazines. Was listed for a higher price but I shot a message with an offer and he took it.
    Vg247 likes this.
    SP5 -> MP5-N hk21man
    VP9SK
    VP9
    HK91
    SL8 -> G36K Tommybuilt
    Mark 23

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    I managed to score one on GB for MSRP with 2 extra magazines. Was listed for a higher price but I shot a message with an offer and he took it.
    Not to point fingers but I thought that was against GB rules?
    Saab95v6 likes this.
    Hidden Content 93A3│Hidden Content SP5│Hidden Content MP5-22│SAR8 │PTR 9CT

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    Most auctions say the item is for sale in a store or other location and seller reserves the right to end auction at any time if sold elsewhere.
    Saab95v6 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it’s only against rules if you do that to an auction that has a winning/won bid. They make it a pain in the ass to message sellers on auctions that ended without bids, but with some persistence I scored my Polytech M14 that way.
    Chargerdude70 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It did not have an active bidder and had a buy it now option. No issue doing it that way. I negotiated the price and he changed it online and I just clicked the buy it now button real fast.
    Chargerdude70 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It did not have an active bidder and had a buy it now option. No issue doing it that way. I negotiated the price and he changed it online and I just clicked the buy it now button real fast.
    Wish I knew that. Just missed out on an object last night that really upset me. They don’t come up very often and I was holding till the end. It had already expired once so figured no one else was interested in it. My own stupidity.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

There is an SP5 available at GrabaGun.

Page 184 of 189 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links