Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 24
Page 24 of 189 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

SP5Ks just became less valuable. Most of the people who buy them (at least here) can't change the barrel fast enough.

I suspect there will be at least a few people selling old SP5Ks to get new SP5Ks, and even some selling their swiss barreled guns to get german barreled guns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    SP5Ks just became less valuable. Most of the people who buy them (at least here) can't change the barrel fast enough.

I suspect there will be at least a few people selling old SP5Ks to get new SP5Ks, and even some selling their swiss barreled guns to get german barreled guns.
    Agreed. Spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Would be nice if HK would let us with the older SP5Ks get a paddle upgrade installed or factory SBRed them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Now if HK would release for at least a limited run an UMP...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Those Swiss barrels are not going to be looked at as much better than the RCM or Urbach barrels. All the "B&T makes OEM parts for H&K" is nonsense, stocks and branded silencers aren't barrels.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    Those Swiss barrels are not going to be looked at as much better than the RCM or Urbach barrels. All the "B&T makes OEM parts for H&K" is nonsense, stocks and branded silencers aren't barrels.
    Well, theres something to be said about swiss quality though...

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Disagree to an extent- it remains a factory German MP5-style gun, which in of itself is harder to find. Most desirable if updated version released? No. Desirable? Yes.

Now the question remains of whether to hedge my bets by selling my 17' SP5k in hopes of snagging a new one or to just keep it.
    Saab95v6 likes this.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    Disagree to an extent- it remains a factory German MP5-style gun, which in of itself is harder to find. Most desirable if updated version released? No. Desirable? Yes.

Now the question remains of whether to hedge my bets by selling my 17' SP5k in hopes of snagging a new one or to just keep it.
    Still valuable but probably less valuable. A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.
    These guns haven’t hit stores yet, who knows if/when they will? And with the current political climate who knows for how long they will be sold?
    bastardsonofelvis likes this.

HK JUNKIE
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Can someone explain to me the advantage(s) to an SP5K versus an SP89 and vice versa?

I plan on sending some serious coin on rollerlocked HKs in 2020 and I want to know as much as I can beforehand.
    WTB: HK94 (IG preferably)
    WTB: SP89 (IK only)

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith120286 View Post
    Can someone explain to me the advantage(s) to an SP5K versus an SP89 and vice versa?

I plan on sending some serious coin on rollerlocked HKs in 2020 and I want to know as much as I can beforehand.
    SP89 is preban, so its still legal in some states where an SP5K wouldn't be. Also SP89 doesnt have a nub in the receiver to prevent the use of a standard MP5K FA carrier.

SP5K is cheaper. The shelf is slightly smaller I think, and its easily upgraded with a paddle release, although a paddle mag release is possible for the SP89 as well. SP5K also uses an "F" style bolt head. and a different locking piece I think.

one came in styrofoam the other came in a fancy hardcase.

Page 24 of 189 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links