Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 28
Page 28 of 116 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
Like Tree660Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Well, (officially) I bitched about the castle sight, but give it a week or two!
    And that stupid receiver nipple, that you KNOW they'll put on it..........UHHHHGGG...
    Oicani likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    And that stupid receiver nipple, that you KNOW they'll put on it..........UHHHHGGG...
    As long as it's not like the blocks on the zeniths etc.

HK JUNKIE
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Can this nipple/nub/protrudement be removed?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith120286 View Post
    yes but everyone will berate you for it and tell you to just reweld the carrier because its cheaper and does the same thing. I still feel odd about having a carrier with a shaved head but i guess they run fine

HK JUNKIE
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d5k_deutsche View Post
    yes but everyone will berate you for it and tell you to just reweld the carrier because its cheaper and does the same thing. I still feel odd about having a carrier with a shaved head but i guess they run fine
    I’m by far no expert in therealm of rollerlocked HKs, but it seems to me like removing material from the inside of the receiver would be more feasible than removing material from the bolt or bolt head.

Experts, please chime in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone else getting very nervous/paranoid that you won't find a dealer quick enough to snag one?

Cause I sure am lol. Just saying.. If anyone gets me hooked up with a dealer and I end up getting one from them, I'll throw you a finders fee, just saying..
    I feel no shame on this one.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I’m by far no expert in therealm of rollerlocked HKs, but it seems to me like removing material from the inside of the receiver would be more feasible than removing material from the bolt or bolt head.

Experts, please chime in.
    In the way the ATF works and interprets rules, I'd be much more willing to grind and mill a non controlled item like a carrier that can be replaced easily versus a serialized receiver. If it has to have a flat top then so be it. Granted H&K designed it for semi auto use only but I doubt there is enough material removed to compromise integrity of the carrier on full auto. I'll be waiting for the likes of RCM to make a FA carrier specific for the SP5, or I'll take an extra carrier of mine and mill the top flat.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    Those Swiss barrels are not going to be looked at as much better than the RCM or Urbach barrels. All the "B&T makes OEM parts for H&K" is nonsense, stocks and branded silencers aren't barrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    Yes its me, I will still start saving funds up in case it does happen by Christmas even though Its gonna ruin some peoples
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Anyone else getting very nervous/paranoid that you won't find a dealer quick enough to snag one?

Cause I sure am lol. Just saying.. If anyone gets me hooked up with a dealer and I end up getting one from them, I'll throw you a finders fee, just saying..
    I feel no shame on this one.

Yep lol. They announcement brought nothing but depression because we all want one and it's all but guaranteed that more than likely only a lucky 10% or fewer will get one. Why get excited?
    Last edited by JohnnyBoi; 11-20-2019 at 11:59 PM.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi View Post
    Yep lol. They announcement brought nothing but depression because we all want one and it's all but guaranteed that more than likely only a lucky 10% or fewer will get one. Why get excited?
    I am going to get one. I don’t know about you...

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

Only ATF’s opinion is valid. But, if anyone is confident it can be removed, please make a video of the removal and post it here for all to see (hint, ATF reads these posts).
    caf82313 likes this.

Page 28 of 116 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links