Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 50
Page 50 of 185 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    I dont understand this either. All the places I've called wont disclose any information or take pre orders.
    I hope my dealer isn’t BS’ing me as I already paid for 2! Someone claimed HK is only sending 1 per location. Are you guys using contacting Authorized Dealers as par HK USA’s site?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    I hope my dealer isn’t BS’ing me as I already paid for 2! Someone claimed HK is only sending 1 per location. Are you guys using contacting Authorized Dealers as par HK USA’s site?
    My dealer reported getting 9 and its from a reputable store so I wouldn't worry too much.

Rossin- Maybe if you get lucky, but if I had to guess you might have to wait for the second batch to secure one at that price this late into the game. But who knows, I may be wrong.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    Yeah I only contacted authorized dealers. I doubt your dealer would be BSing you. I dont mind waiting for later batches. I'd rather not pay a premium just to have it first since its just a production gun, not a limited run.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    My dealer reported getting 9 and its from a reputable store so I wouldn't worry too much.
    (Too new to PM apparently...) I'm in the 'burgh also... without mentioning names, would your dealer happen to be on 19 (maybe near a Nissan dealer)?

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Rossin- Maybe if you get lucky, but if I had to guess you might have to wait for the second batch to secure one at that price this late into the game. But who knows, I may be wrong.
    Blink, I'd be fine with that. I waited on the SP5k as well.

PJT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just called my local authorized dealer. The guy who answered the phone confirmed they were coming, but was going to check with someone else on ETA as he wasn’t sure and get back to me. I was surprised when he said I was their first call about it, as it is a decently big dealer. When I let him know that I was the one a couple of months ago that bought their last SP5K, he took down my name and contact info and said he would put me first in line when they arrived!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I just was placed on the list for 1st delivery at a bigger dealer down here in FL; I could also buy a preorder at $2381 for the next incoming batch of another shop that already sold their 3 allocated guns but I'm cool with waiting for a bit lower price.

Def glad I sold my SP5K when I did because they tell me they will also be getting in the updated SP5K versions in January.
    GuntherRommel likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Thank you to Saab and everyone for this thread as I wouldn't have known of the release otherwise.

I went through an authorized HK dealer. Called 3 local ones in town two premium and one regular. The premium dealers had put in requests but didn't have any confirmed allocation. The regular dealer (they carry quite a few HKs in shop e.g. USC, mr556, mr762 LRP, sp5k) I bought mine from had an allocation of two both of which have sold already. Shipped faster than expected and picked up today. Most dealers I called were skeptical at first but after some longer conversations and speaking to one of the owners they were aware of the release.

Pistol comes in a HK soft case with 2 30 round mags, bungee, and sling.

Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!-img_0917.jpg Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!-img_0919.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Noj182

Congrats!

What was the list price for you?
    Dushan
    "Not by strength by guile"

T36KERA1 / STEYR AUG / IWI X95 / AR15 / HK VP9 / HK P2000 / Glock 43 / Walther "HK" MP5 A5

Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

There is one on Gunbroker now for $2699 opening bid, no reserve. Looks sharp. Not sure why they aren't using the full aperture rear sights.
    The first principle is that you do not fool yourself. And you are the easiest one to fool. --Richard Feynman

Page 50 of 185 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links