Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 66
Page 66 of 189 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well I found one by emailing a local smaller HK dealer rather than a big business that is in the HK stocking program just because they've bought 20+ VP9s to sell. He said he was allocated 5 and I am #4 on his waiting list. A fair price at $2399 too. He said he would call me when they come in.
    wkw2288 likes this.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whodge1327 View Post
    I would much rather have it shipped to avoid sales tax.
    Many online retailers are now charging sales tax.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Interested in this new SP5 as a fun firearm at the range. Not familiar with the tri-lug system. I would like to pair my Obsidian 45 suppressor with three-lug mount accessory to the new SP5. Is that possible? Is there a better way?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolvo View Post
    Interested in this new SP5 as a fun firearm at the range. Not familiar with the tri-lug system. I would like to pair my Obsidian 45 suppressor with three-lug mount accessory to the new SP5. Is that possible? Is there a better way?
    That would be the best way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I found out these were coming about six months ago, from an HK employee. I did not figure it would ever materialize yet here they are. But what’s amazing to me is the fact all the negative talk about them. This is the closest that HK has ever came to putting a MP5 in civilian hands. It’s a huge step in the right direction with more to come as I have been told. I swear if HK could repeal the Hughes amendment provide real deal MP5’s to civilians and pay the tax someone would still have a complaint because they couldn’t get the damn thing in RAL baby poop yellow.. or some other crap. The thing is that arms manufacturers are held under the microscope of not only our government but their own countries governments as well, so just throwing something together and retailing it isn’t as easy as it may seem. All I can say is a big Kudos to the folks at HK for making this a reality for us U.S. gun owners. Making the 90’s great again!!!!
    " I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders" Ted Nugent

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Half the guys bitching about it will end up buying them anyways. That should tell you everything...
    freeride1, 21HK and nibs208 like this.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Half the guys bitching about it will end up buying them anyways. That should tell you everything...
    And not to knock any sear owners as I hope to be one myself someday but the adjustments required to make one of these SP5s full auto compatible is negligible given the fact that guys were chopping and/or cutting HK 94s to get an all-German gun at prices way higher than these.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    And not to knock any sear owners as I hope to be one myself someday but the adjustments required to make one of these SP5s full auto compatible is negligible given the fact that guys were chopping and/or cutting HK 94s to get an all-German gun at prices way higher than these.
    The concern isn’t that it would be hard to make the adjustments to the SP5. The concern is whether it would be legal based on the ATFs previous decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    localizer11 likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I’m happy these are available, I will have the barrel switched to the correct thread as well as a remark and refinish for an all German MP5-N sbr for thousands cheaper than an HK94.
    I am also happy that I have an original SP5K fully converted to an MP5K-N by TSC machine. Mike finished it right as the news about these was breaking and I was kind of bummed thinking I missed out on a factory MP5K-N. But between the wrong barrel thread and the sear block I much prefer my TSC conversion.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Good one!

Page 66 of 189 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links