Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 68
Page 68 of 162 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Like Tree927Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone sell the front mli rail?
    Last edited by KillaICM; 12-02-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Imma be honest, I and the vast majority of gun owners do not care about a sear block. Sears are 30k. HK is marketing towards the pcc market, not to the super sekret sear club.
    Saab95v6, jimmydfw, S300 and 2 others like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Imma be honest, I and the vast majority of gun owners do not care about a sear block. Sears are 30k. HK is marketing towards the pcc market, not to the super sekret sear club.
    Yea, it’s a ‘problem’ that affects .001% of gun owners. I totally get why it would be annoying for those in that .001%, but in reality it won’t be any issue for most everyone
    S300 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Default Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Problem is that there’s a lot of guys without a transferable sear who still want a sear ready gun... as if it makes it more valuable. I was in that bucket of guys, but I did eventually buy a sear. The SP5 is perfect as is!

Like I said before, half the guys bitching about the SP5 will end up buying it anyway. What’s they are really being pissy about is wanting it first and having to pay close to or at MSRP.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I was considering buying one of these new SP5's but after seeing the carrier block I will pass for that price. I already have 2 W-German 94's converted to MP5-N so no need to throw away money on this. I'm guessing that the carrier block is a requirement of the BATFE. If it would have been assembled in Columbus, GA there would be no need for a carrier block but that's HK for you.......
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

"When the people fear the govt there is tyranny, when the govt fears the people there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson
    GOA Life Member

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Most of the guys posting here who don’t care about HK’s missteps with the SP5 are just the clone crowd who only care about joining the HK factory club for cheap. This was obviously HK’s target audience for this introduction.
    Renegade likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
    I was considering buying one of these new SP5's but after seeing the carrier block I will pass for that price. I already have 2 W-German 94's converted to MP5-N so no need to throw away money on this. I'm guessing that the carrier block is a requirement of the BATFE. If it would have been assembled in Columbus, GA there would be no need for a carrier block but that's HK for you.......
    Same. I’m in the “0.001%” club so I was looking forward to having a genuine HK at an awesome price but I’ll stick with my MP5 parts kit rebuild. Very disappointing. The only positive is this should still significantly drop the prices of HK94s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

There is also a possibility that builders RTDS, Dakota Arms , and others may be able to work with ATF ( like they did with the Zenith guns) to make them sear ready.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Most of the guys posting here who don’t care about HK’s missteps with the SP5 are just the clone crowd who only care about joining the HK factory club for cheap. This was obviously HK’s target audience for this introduction.
    Nailed it. IF these continue to be available for about $2300, many will buy these over the clones/kit built guns. The purists are going to buy them and spend $ to 'make them correct' or just keep spending $$ for other 'correct' guns.

FS1
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Most of the guys who know HK does as HK does, are not affected by the pretentious misstep crowd. Imagine HK targeting the actual people who want to buy them, rather than the I will cry till I get bananas crowd. The nerve of them running their business their way. JMHO
    Brad4065, sickness and couch000 like this.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!

Page 68 of 162 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links