Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 76
Page 76 of 189 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Like Tree1015Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so it would appear that although its not drilled all the way through, theres a hole there with the paddle release. Could explain the weird clone style receiver block.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ithaca37 View Post
    I'm new to the forum and the HK world but I was under the impression, from a rep at HK who said, there will not be a new version of the SP5K since it has already been released a few years ago.
    Interesting, I had two H&K Premium dealers tell they knew of a new/updated SP5K coming out with the paddle release and threaded barrel. Be interesting come January if that is true or not. It would seem rather silly not to at least offer a updated SP5K since the SP5 has a paddle release and threaded barrel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRK1990 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithaca37 View Post
    I'm new to the forum and the HK world but I was under the impression, from a rep at HK who said, there will not be a new version of the SP5K since it has already been released a few years ago.
    Interesting, I had two H&K Premium dealers tell they knew of a new/updated SP5K coming out with the paddle release and threaded barrel. Be interesting come January if that is true or not. It would seem rather silly not to at least offer a updated SP5K since the SP5 has a paddle release and threaded barrel.

Exactly what I thought. Why not do the K if you are releasing the SP5? I would imagine if they do one they would do the other. Honestly, I low key didn't believe the rep, just something about how he said it seemed fishy...I just want an updated K in my hands
    "Civil Wars happen when the victimized are armed. Genocide happens when they are not." - A.E. Samaan

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

FS1
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Watch out, you are going to be called pretentious.
    No he won't. You see he knows what he wants and and moves on when he did not get it. The pretentious think "how dare HK do something that was not approved by me" "don't they know who I am". They then proceed to self righteous indignation. JMHO

Beautiful weapon, I hope the price softens a bit, because I would love to own a few.
    Oicani and Brad4065 like this.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ig720 View Post
    All you sear suckers with money have funds for a custom build so let us have the SP5 as is!
    Yep. SP5 for the poors, lol! Like me.

But the first batch is likely already spoken for. Those same pretentious HK snobs who have the connections to get them well below MSR will buy them anyway, complain that they can't be made FA hosts, then resell them for profit to us poors, lol.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FS1 View Post
    No he won't. You see he knows what he wants and and moves on when he did not get it. The pretentious think "how dare HK do something that was not approved by me" "don't they know who I am". They then proceed to self righteous indignation. JMHO

Beautiful weapon, I hope the price softens a bit, because I would love to own a few.
    Yes, sounds like someone is a bit too girly to ask for more porridge.

Brad4065 likes this.

FS1
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Yes, sounds like someone is a bit too girly to ask for more porridge.

Maybe, but I am the ugly girl that has to wait for closing time for my real beauty to be appreciated. Sort of like the SP5 when the shelves are empty.
    SudS likes this.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I’d like to point out the HK Germany website has nothing on the SP5 for our European cousins.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just pre-ordered mine. Can’t wait. Always wanted an HK built mp5. Have a PCS reverse stretch now that I love and everyone that shoots it loves it too. Now I need to decide, KAC rail or Surefire handguard?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaotic504 View Post
    Just pre-ordered mine. Can’t wait. Always wanted an HK built mp5. Have a PCS reverse stretch now that I love and everyone that shoots it loves it too. Now I need to decide, KAC rail or Surefire handguard?
    Go KAC.....you can thank me later. I've got more than one type of rail/MP5, and LOVE the KAC over all the others......
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Page 76 of 189 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links