Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!! - Page 92
Page 92 of 160 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast
Like Tree911Likes

Thread: Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    Why would they not order more?
    I don't know. They're a small shop and the owner told me they're not planning putting another order in anytime soon (seemed foolish to me). They only deal locally too. Obviously he hasn't checked prices on Gunbroker...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

PSA for anyone interested - SWFA is taking pre-orders for the next batch, I was told $2600.

May or may not have to show up in person.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LRM19k View Post
    My LGS gave me a smoking deal on the SP5. I called to special order it two weeks ago and they were happy to honor the price I was originally quoted - this is a great reason of why I like to support my local shops. They only got one in and won't be ordering anymore, so please don't ask where I bought it.

That's one of the many reasons why I DONT support local gun shops. They only get 1 in and it goes to their buddy

Seems like they need to take a class in running a business if they're not ordering more of something that is guaranteed money on the table lol
    Last edited by JohnnyBoi; 12-06-2019 at 08:13 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi View Post
    That's one of the many reasons why I DONT support local gun shops. They only get 1 in and it goes to their buddy

Seems like they need to take a class in running a business if they're not ordering more of something that is guaranteed money on the table lol
    I'm not their buddy, but I'm a good customer. I called them as soon as I found out that HK was releasing these and they contacted their HK rep to put the order in for me. I'm not sure what you're getting at, but that sounds like some good customer service to me. It's not their fault that they could only get one, that's what HK allotted for them in this first shipment.
    Last edited by LRM19k; 12-06-2019 at 08:33 PM.
    SudS, nocompromise1 and freeride1 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My FFL just gave me a price of 2204 OTD. Not too shabby. Now the wait for next batch
    Vg247 likes this.
    [HK 93A3] [SA SAR8] [PTR 9CT] [HK MP5-22LR]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerdude70 View Post
    My FFL just gave me a price of 2204 OTD. Not too shabby. Now the wait for next batch

Dang, nice...is it a small town? I called / went to every hk dealer in metro Detroit and surrounding areas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi View Post
    Dang, nice...is it a small town? I called / went to every hk dealer in metro Detroit and surrounding areas
    Personal friend. He is my man mainly for AR 15 stripped lower transfers. But when I do get a complete weapon, he doesn’t mark it up much. I did call Williams Gun Sight and they quoted me 2350ish + tax. I’m 4th on that list as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lots of differing information out there. A LGS who sells a ton told me this when I asked about being put on a list:

from what HK tells me, any gun store will be lucky to get more than one in the next 6 months.

He said it wouldn't be worth it to put anyone on a list. A handful of other stores were willing to put customers on a list. Several others were like "uh, we don't know".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by albatros43 View Post
    Lots of differing information out there. A LGS who sells a ton told me this when I asked about being put on a list:

from what HK tells me, any gun store will be lucky to get more than one in the next 6 months.

He said it wouldn't be worth it to put anyone on a list. A handful of other stores were willing to put customers on a list. Several others were like "uh, we don't know".
    I don’t know, just going by what I was told. I’m out no money and if one comes up prior to, I’ll buy that one as well. But to post a rebuttal about dealers only getting 1, many have posted in here of their purchase dealer have multiples and there is a sale of consecutive numbered pairs from one seller on Gunbroker to support that.
    Last edited by Chargerdude70; 12-06-2019 at 10:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just picked mine up. My LGS is evidently more greedy than some of yours: 2800 OTD incl. tax. No regrets though! Beautiful piece.

Page 92 of 160 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links